Swap with Christina from Cel's blog

Hi ladies! I am so unbelievably happy that it is Friday today because this week at work has been pretty crap. I am totally tired so unfortunately no manicures for today. Bring on the weekend I say!

I have for you today an amazing swap which I just completed with the very lovely and talented Christina from Cel's blog. Christina is an absolute sweetheart and I love exchanging emails with her =) She has the cutest blog and manicures too and creates the most awesome deco products! Her Etsy store is totally droolworthy and I covet nearly every single item >.< Christina sent me some lovely Greek polishes as well as my 1st British polishes which she kindly got for me on her trip to London. She also included some wonderful extras and lots of food goodies for me!
Photobucket

Photobucket

From L - R:
Adamo polish in 83 and 86. 86 is similar to OPI Do You Lilac It which I was lemming from Christina's purple graduation mani!
And Art Deco polishes in 85, 83, 51 and 70. How cute are these bottles!

Photobucket

From L - R:
Erre Due polishes in 197, 94 and 109. These polishes look so pretty! Christina says the silver is perfect for konading which is great because I need a good konad silver. The pink glitter with hearts is so sweet!

Photobucket

From L - R:
Collection 2000 Hot Looks polishes in Button Moon and BMX Bandit and GOSH polishes in Rainbow and Gasoline. FLAKIES omg!!! Thank you for hauling this for me Christina!! =D

Photobucket

From L - R:
Barry M polishes in Strawberry Icecream, Blueberry Icecream and Pink Iridescent. My 1st Barry M's! A lemming fulfilled =)

Photobucket

Claire's mini polishes. These mini bottles are so super cute!

Photobucket

She also included a cute pair of tweezers and nail files (perfect size for my makeup bag yay!), and some BB cream samples. I've never tried BB creams so this is great!

Photobucket

So many Greek food goodies!!! She included sweets, biscuits, very luscious looking Greek honey and her hubby also included his favourite gum.

Thank you so much for this wonderful swap Christina! I cannot thank you enough and also for the blog award =D I love reading your blog so I award you back! I really look forward to our future swaps!

Photobucket

Thanks for looking ladies =) Don't forget to enter my 200 followers giveaway here!

17 comments:

  1. Wow, you never had Barry M before.
    I guess this shows how different countries are with their nail polish >o<
    That Adamo polish looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the swap!!!i wanted them too..i've never had any of the nail polishes above..
    the only thing that i've tried before is the Mentos Gum!!!lol...
    do swatches of the np!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second you doing swatches of these polishes! lol Especially the Adamo polishes, those are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an amazing swap! I've also never tried Barry M; I'll have to soon! They look so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a seriously awesome swap! I myself am lemming over alot of the polishes in this post XD Can't wait to see your mani's with them Chelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The GOSH nail polishes look amazing! GLITTERRRSS <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an incredible swap. It looks awesome and like it was a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^_^ I am so glad that you liked it dear. It was so much fun doing this swap with you. I can't wait to see your manicures and swatches.
    Also may I say, wow everything looks so amazing in the photos (imagine, I was thinking, are these really the things I sent? wow). You have awesome photography skills :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow. Amazing! I guess you had lots of fun lately with your swaps. Great idea! Have a great weekend and get some rest :)
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Want to win a pairs of designer denim? Go to PetiteLittleGirl.com for more details

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Anh Nguyen: It's hard to get brands in Aus unfortunately especially for beauty items. I envy all you international ladies! The Adamo is very cute =)

    @yokeMun: It's my 1st time trying all these brands too, I've seen all these wonderful polishes on other blogs and now I can try them! Hehe. Manicures coming up soon!

    @hiitscaila: Swatches coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Tara and necessary nails: Thanks ladies!

    @Ping: Definitely try them! I've heard so much good stuff about them and the colours are just divine =)

    @Donna: Christina outdid herself with the amazing polishes! Manicures coming up soon!

    @Shiny and Gaby: Thanks ladies =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Chris: It is so much fun doing swaps! I have such an awesome time shopping and choosing colours =)

    @Christina: You are too kind Christina! I credit my macro setting on my trusty Canon, it's great! Thank you so much once again for this great swap

    @PetiteLittleGirl: I actually have more nail polish than I know what to do with now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Thriszha: It was an awesome swap =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...