Claire's Mood polishes!

I decided to swatch my other absolutely awesome Claire's Mood polishes that Chris sent me in our swap while my nails were long. I used to like my nails long but now I can't stand them too long for an extended time (probably because of work). I decided to use Seche Base to see if it would help with the streaking issues I had with Awesome/Silly. Unfortunately for me, it didn't help and I should have read Chris' tip to use some thinner BEFORE swatching them lol ;) For next time! I also didn't use topcoat for these swatches. I know you guys will have seen loads of these swatches but I just have to share so bare with me =) Please excuse my very dry hands and cuticles!

First up is Excited/Bored which is a bright orange/coral and light orange/coral creme combination. This would be fantastic in summer, can't wait for it to be warmer here so I can rock this colour! I found it quite thick and streaky to work with but 3 coats did the trick. I love the fact that all the Mood polishes dry super quickly so 3 coats isn't too much pain!

Excited (when cold):
Excited

Colour change:
Photobucket

Bored (when warm):
Bored

Then we have Calm/Wild which is a gorgeous shimmery purple and pink combination. This is my favourite of the 5 that Chris sent me! Both colours are so pretty and the silver shimmer is gorgeous! Plus I found it the easiest to work with and I only needed to use 2 coats. I wore this as a full mani after swatching the others!

Calm (when cold):
Calm

Colour change:
Photobucket

Wild (when warm):
Wild

Happy/Earthy is a bright green and almost neon yellow combination. The green is really funky but it's very in your face green and the yellow is so bright!! I had some real difficulties with the formula on this one, very thick and streaky. Below is 3 (quite wonky) coats. Unfortunately I don't really like this colour combination on me.

Happy (when cold):
Happy

Colour change:
Photobucket

Earthy (when warm):
Earthy

Lastly I have for you Fabulous/Funky which is a bright pink and neon pink combination. The colour change for Fabulous/Funky isn't as noticeable as the other colours unfortunately but still very pretty. I found the formula streaky but not as difficult as Happy/Earthy and below is 3 coats to get rid of VNL and streaks.

Fabulous (when cold):
Fabulous

Funky (when warm):
Funky

Thanks for looking! =)

25 comments:

  1. oh!
    so cute
    i want this polishes, too :(((
    but i can't buy them in my country

    ReplyDelete
  2. you captured the color change sooo well! All the moodies look awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is Wild/Calm. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want Wild/Calm, next time I'm at my mall I'll have to pop into Claires.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent swatching pictures. I'm glad you like them. It is too bad that mood polish comes with the thick n' streaky price and the pita we pay for wearing it. But definitely worth it to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great swatches! I just love calm/wild :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just amazing, I'm totally mystified, it's like magic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! They are all so cute and special. :) The last one is from now on my WL. <3 Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colors. So pretty and summery xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!!!


    http://lasverdadesdeunespejo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shimmery purple looks so nice and it turns pink!!! I'm so going to buy these!! Thank you for sharing =) xX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those nail polishes are awesomely too cool!
    I want! I want!... I need!!!!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. calm and wild is the best one ever. I wish the bottle was bigger because now I need to get a back up bottle. the only problem is that I find that it chips really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the mood polishes :D
    to bad they are banned here T__T

    <3<3 mood bored & mood funky

    ReplyDelete
  15. @maRyya: They don't sell these in Australia either unfortunately =( I so wish they did!

    @headtofoot: You are too kind =) It was hard to get the timing right to take the photos actually! My hands are so cold >.<

    @Apple Juice: It's my fave too! I'm such a sucker for shimmer polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @myclumsyheart: Calm/wild seems to be a lot of people's favourite =) You can't go past purple and pink combination! Thank you for stopping by and commenting!

    @Jennifer: I have 5 but I want more! They are pretty darn cool.

    @Ena: Glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Savannah: Definitely pick up calm/wild, it's gorgeous! Thank you for stopping by and commenting Savannah =)

    @Chris: I'm such a noob at swatching lol, I kept rushing the coats! I can't thank you enough for fulfilling this lemming for me =D I definitely think these are worth the streaks and application issues too! They are just too awesome!

    @Dhini: Hehe glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Anita: Thanks hun! Calm/wild is my favourite of the 5, it's just so gorgeous!

    @How To Be Perfect: LOL it is like magic! I keep staring at my nails when I wear it o_O The colour change is just so cool!

    @Ivana: I agree! They are definitely very cute and special. The bottles are just so round hehe. Glad you liked my attempt at swatching!

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Ansa: I can't wait to wear these in Summer, they are definitely perfect it!

    @Katya_noia: Yep definitely a big WOW from me too =) Thanks for stopping by and commenting Katya!

    @PinkOrchids: I hope you pick these up! They are so awesome and worth the application issues. Thank you so much for following me and commenting, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Nur: LOL that's exactly what I thought when I first saw them! I've seen these on Ebay actually if you want to get them ;)

    @Li Lian: Yeah I did notice it chipped quite quickly, about a day and half for me. But just so cool and pretty I didn't care!

    @Puranki: Yeah it totally sucks that they're banned for you =(

    ReplyDelete
  21. I looked up on eBay and they are so costly for a bottle! Madness!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...