Swap with Inge from Polishsis

June/July has been a major swapping month for me, I am so lucky to be able to to try so many polishes I would never be able to purchase myself =) Swapping is just so much fun! Thank you to all the lovely ladies who responded to my post last month! Here is another wonderful swap for you that I did with the fabulous Inge from PolishSis that arrived this week.

Photobucket

Aren't the colours Inge chose for me great! I love Werther's Originals sweets so they are all gobbled up already =p

Photobucket

The polishes were all wrapped so beautifully. I didn't want to open them up however I did of course but very carefully!

Photobucket

From L - R:
Catrice Plum Play With Me, London's Weather Forecast and GOSH Ocean. Isn't the GOSH stunning? I don't have any other blues like this so I'm so happy to add it to my collection. And more Catrice to play with yay!

Photobucket

From L - R:
Essence Return to Paradise in my little orchid and Essence Colour & Go in Sundancer and Hypnotic Poison. Inge also very sweetly included a very pretty purple Essence Return to Paradise lipgloss for me =)

Photobucket

From L - R:
Hema polishes in 81, 82 and 205. I've been lemming after Hema polishes for some time now after seeing them on Inge's blog. Thank you Inge for crossing these off my wishlist!

Unfortunately I ruined my last manicure using Adamo 83 which gave me a great excuse to try out Hema 81. It looks like an unassuming but very pretty blue in the bottle, so imagine my surprise when I opened it up to find that it was a jelly!! It is absolutely gorgeous on the nail and I love it. Application was a dream and below is 2 coats for opacity. No clean up needed either! I didn't want to konad or do anything much over the top of this beautiful colour, so I just added a rose water decal from Viva La Nails on my accent fingers. If other Hema's apply like this and are just as gorgeous as 81 I want more >.<
Hema 81
.
Thank you so so much for this awesome swap Inge! I cannot wait to do manicures with all the other colours =)

Thanks for looking! Don't forget to enter my 200 followers giveaway here! It ends tonight so get your entries in!

24 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love those summer colors! So bright and vivid! :D

    I really like the green and blue! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is such a lovely swap! I'm especially eyeing those Catrice polishes, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just can't help myself when it comes to wrapping stuff, I often overdo it a bit, hence the colored feathers, LOL.
    I own the same Hema polishes, the blue and green are from the summer collection and I'm so happy with them that I bought them also for you. The blue looks great on you!
    Enjoy your polishes and if you ever see a dutch polish on my blog you need, you know how to reach me.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hema polishes look great! The lipgloss also looks fabulous, beautiful colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely swap, so many pretty colours <3
    And the wrapping, wow, I wouldn't want to open it either, it's so pretty.

    Love the blue nails, such a vibrant, pretty colour ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! awesome awesome colors!! looking forward to some GOSH swatches. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been the swap queen this last month or so. How cool! I love your swaps and can't wait to see your swatches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! That's alot of swaps! You're very lucky to get all those pretty colours. It looks like your nails are ready for Spring/ Summer with all those colours :)

    http://nurisrandom.blogspot.com/

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you'll be set for the next year on polish, how fun.

    http://bellagetsreal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Alice: The polishes are even prettier in real life! Even though it's Winter here I'm still rocking the bright colours =p

    @shazzi: It was definitely a lovely swap with Inge =) I love Catrice polishes so much! I wish I could collect them all actually haha.

    @Inge: No it wasn't overdone at all! I love the wrapping =D I can't thank you enough for this swap, I love every single polish so much. I am so super impressed with Hema!
    If you see any Aussie polishes on my blog you'd like don't hesitate to email me =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @vampiressdoll: The Hema polishes are awesome =) The lipgloss is a very pretty purple, I'll have to swatch it soon!

    @Christina: I love nice wrapping but tearing into it is almost heartbreaking! I cut the tape very carefully with these so I wouldn't wreck the wrapping =p

    @Nikki: I need more fingers! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Chris: I realised I did 6 swaps in the last 2 months! Omgish how crazy =p I totally need more fingers lol.

    @Nur: I am very very lucky indeed. I'm so grateful to all the ladies who kindly swapped with me! I can't wait to wear all these colours in summer =)

    @Bella: Strangely I still want more polish >.< I'm a polish addict!

    @Salisha: Glad you like them =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ocean is gorgeous, I'm definitely adding this to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello.
    I have just awarded you with a blog award.
    Please visit my blog and check out your award.
    Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! I'm a new follower and also a student nurse! Just wondering, are you allowed to wear nail polish to the hospital? That's like forbidden for us :(

    Please come follow me! http://bathroom-dancer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Jackie S: It's an absolutely gorgeous polish definitely. I hope you can get your hands on it! Thank you for stopping by and commenting!

    @Ellis: Thank you so much for the award hun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oof, that colour is lovely! And the Gosh blue looks like an amazing duochrome. :) You've been on such a swapping roll, but it's been fun reading about you getting new international brands.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the blue one from Gosh! It's amazing!
    Hope the Return to Paradise collection come to Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Joan: Yeah it's such a gorgeous blue jelly! I can't wait to try out the Gosh =p Glad you've liked reading about my latest swaps!

    @Branca: I can't stop staring at the bottle! It's very pretty. I hope the collection comes to Spain too! Unfortunately it will never come to Australia =(

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOw ! You're really lucky I wish I could have all those colors too!

    Nice blog ! Cupcake (<3) + Cosmetic (<3) = How could it be bad ? =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Mlle Vanilla: Thank you so much for the sweet comment =) I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi 'chelle i see that you've made a lot of great swaps, wonderful ^^ The last picture is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Saori: Swapping is such a lovely experience! You get to know so many great ladies from across the world and get to try fantastic polishes too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...