Cirque Cape Liz

A few months back I hauled a few Cirque polishes that I'd been lemming for a while. One of them was Cape Liz which I HAD to have after seeing Amy Graces' gorgeous swatch of it! One can never have enough blues I think ;)

 photo IMG_0908copy_zpsf91ed69c.png

Cape Liz is a stunning light blue with blue and silver shimmer. How beautiful is it!! It was a bit hard to capture the shimmer on my nails but you can see it in my bottle pic above. Application was reasonable - the formula is a bit thick so I used 3 thin coats which is pictured.

 photo IMG_0885copy_zps6061d34c.png

 photo IMG_0891copy_zpsed7629f7.png

 photo IMG_0903copy_zps7fe2361b.png

Details: Cirque polishes are available from the Cirque online store and selected stockists for $13US.

There are so many awesome brands available these days there's just not enough time (or $$!) to try them all. I'm so glad I finally hauled Cirque!

What are your favourite shades? Thanks for looking as always!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning--I love the tiny glass fleck shimmer. Definitely going to search up more swatches from this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful shimmer and also the base colour.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...