I'm actually back!!

Hellooooooooo everyone! *waves*

Just a quick post to let you guys know that I'm finally back to blogging! D and I had the most amazing and perfect wedding day that we will never ever forget. Our day could not have been more wonderful! Thank you for all the lovely congratulatory messages on IG, FB and twitter =) We don't have our photos back yet but we got a sneak peek!

 photo MichelleDenis378blog_zpsbb262212.png
Photography by Tealily Photography

I have such an insane amount to catch up on including reviews, wedding posts and an awesome offer for my Aussie readers from next week. Thank you to all my lovely (and patient!) readers for putting up with my erratic posting over the last few months. Life has calmed down and I'll be getting back to posting regularly once more!

xx

21 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you entering to a new stage of life!!! :D can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Elisa!! It feels good to be back =)

      Delete
  3. Glad you're back!! I LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much Jordan! I'm so glad you enjoy my blog!

      Delete
  4. Aww all the best my dear, glad to hear from you gain :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Moni!! It's nice to blog again. I missed it!

      Delete
  5. SUCH a stunning photo! can't wait to see all your upcoming posts! Congrats again xx

    à la foliee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're loving married life now! Your sis tells me she misses you muchlies! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joan!! Married life is definitely a change. Awwww yeah I know - even though she annoys me at times I miss her too x)

      Delete
  7. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Chelle XD That photo you posted is already amazing! So happy that all your planning and patience has paid off :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks so much hun!! I'm so happy all the planning and stuff is finally over! So much stress but all worth it definitely =)

      Delete
  8. it's so romantic♥ Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photo and couple! Congratulations :>

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty. congrats. love your blog. hehe. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. <33333333333333333333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your wedding, sweetie!
    I'm very glad you enjoy your day so much.
    The picture if beautiful and you two look great together, wonderful couple.
    Welcome back.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...