Cake stand nail polish storage

I'm setting up my new blogging area at the moment and I can't decide how I want to have it! One thing I knew I had to have though was a tiered cake stand to display some of my favourite nail polishes which is also a fantastic way to store nail polishes. If you have a smaller sized collection it's so much better than a box or normal plastic polish display stand!

 photo IMG_25582copy_zpsaa7b1f8d.png

I searched for ages for the perfect cake stand as I wanted something cute (of course!) and I finally settled on the Maxwell & Williams Cashmere Aviary three tier cake stand which is soooooooo adorable. I spotted it in David Jones earlier this year and knew I had to have it! I hit the jackpot though because I managed to redeem it using my Qantas frequent flyer points as they had a sale and I JUST had enough points! Very rarely do I actually get to redeem anything using frequent flyer points so it was very satisfying.

 photo IMG_2621copy_zpsb9f9d958.png

It comes with 3 cute plates with birdcages, flowers and birds. I love the colours and it's super easy to screw it all together.

 photo IMG_2644copy_zps1d110ac8.png

 photo IMG_2631copy_zpsd18d7714.png

A random selection of some of my favourite polishes! Yep most of them are glitters LOL.

 photo IMG_2674copy_zpsef9819dd.png

What do you think? How do you store your polishes or display your faves? I came across a 2 tiered cupcake cake stand packaged in a nice pink hat box thingy at Target the other day which would make a perfect display stand if anyone wants a cute one!

Thanks for looking as always! =)

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think anything to do with cake will always be cute!! =D

      Delete
  2. So cute! If only I had room for one of these to display my nail polish haha - right now I'm just using an old moon cake box to keep my nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL nothing wrong with a moon cake box! I had to move out to get enough room haha.

      Delete
  3. Soooo cute, amazing idea. :)

    my blog: http://pink-blescica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute idea!
    Am I wrong or in the background I saw a gold polish from L'Oreal called "Amazon Flash"?
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebenice! Unfortunately I don't own Amazon Flash! The gold polishes I have displayed are Milani Jewel FX in Gold and a-england Holy Grail =)

      Delete
  5. I've always wanted to get one similar but I've never found an affordable one!

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Clever idea! Even better that you got this free haha!

    http://talisbury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I adore! Such a pretty way to store polishes! If I had the space I would totally get one too! At the moment I have 2 wall racks (which are now full...oops!) & a smallish drawer system which works well but I'm still running out if space! Think it's going to be helmer time soon... ;)

    Aysh xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really cute and you were quite lucky!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...