Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Mermaid's Tale

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Mermaid's Tale is a polish I've been wanting for a while as it's a dupe for my beloved Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe (I used it in my Feeling the Blues mani here) as I like to collect dupes for my favourite polishes for some reason lol. I picked it up when Priceline had their 40% off sale a few weeks back even though I tried REALLY REALLY hard not to buy anything!

 photo IMG_3148copy_zps46d38429.png

Mermaid's Tale is a gorgeous dark blue jelly filled with blue and green hex glitters and smaller blue microglitters. Here I've layered 2 coats over 1 coat of Misa High Waist Hue (my "underwear polish") and 1 coat of my HG navy creme LAKA 81. I don't have many swatches for you unfortunately because 95% of my photos turned out absolutely crap hence only 2 lol. You can see I had a bit of tipwear because I didn't seal my tips and I used Seche Vite which didn't agree, I also took these pics on Day 2.

 photo IMG_3163copy_zps8d517fa9.png

 photo IMG_3171copy_zpsa32ddb23.png

Bonus bottle pic!

 photo IMG_3153copy_zps94ec5c3c.png

Details: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes are available from Priceline, Target, Kmart, Big W, Price Attack, David Jones and pharmacies for $14.95.

Thanks for looking as always!

27 comments:

  1. *drools* this is my kind of nail polish. My favourite colours are green and blue and I love chunky glitters - they wear good ... oh & its a jelly (claps). There's no need to apologise the pics look good to me, thanks for sharing ... and increasing my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol oops I didn't mean to enable xp You should definitely pick it up though!

      Delete
  2. I wore this a couple of weeks ago, on top of A-england 'Camelot' :) I matted it, it was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'll have to keep that combination in mind!! Thanks for that Jemma =)

      Delete
  3. This polish is so pretty! it's been on my wishlist forever!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it Jordan! It's such a great dupe for the more expensive Deborah Lippmann

      Delete
  4. It's a dupe of ESSENCE Blue addicted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue Addicted is a dupe for Across the Universe too! I have it as well lol.

      Delete
  5. wow that is so pretty. I love the glitters :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nice aren't they! I love them too =)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. The blue and green glitters are just such a great combination!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful!! I have a similar polish from essence (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is SUCH a gorgeous polish!! I'm crying as I add this to my already huge polish wishlist ;D Hehe thanks for the post 'chelle! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL no worries Minni! I don't mean to enable (well not really lol)

      Delete
  9. What a coincidence! I posted swatches not too long ago and I also purchased it during Priceline's 40% off sale (too tempting). It is just sooo pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey great minds think alike Steph!! Lol yep the sale was WAAAAAY too tempting.

      Delete
  10. You know what, I've had this on my wish list for so long but wasn't sold on it. Wasn't sure how much wear I would get from it, but after seeing these swatches it is going to come home with me soon! Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh that's awesome Emma! I definitely hope you picked it up! I think it'd look fab on you =D you could even just wear it as an accent if you're worried!

      Delete
  11. I too have it, the second time was made up on a blue substrate of Bell, so cool looks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...