Some recent purchases!

I haven't done a haul post in a while so I thought I'd show you a few recent purchases over the last month or two. I'm on a spending ban so I don't have much at all to show you! Just a few items I had to get haha.


I picked up the WAH nails Book of Nail Art as soon as it was released! I love love love WAH nails designs. I ordered directly from their online shop and it was signed by Sharmadean Reid too! I justify this purchase as research for nail art ;)


I missed out on Chanel Peridot when it came out so I was so happy when I saw it on sale on Ozsale. Even though I was on a spending ban I just had to get it!


Awesome Tammie helped me haul some Real Techniques brushes! I have been lemming these for sooooooooo long and finally bit the bullet and got them - I really needed a brush overhaul. They were 20% off too so even better! THANK YOU as always for helping me get these Tammie =D She also helped me purchase Revlon Whimsical which I swatched for you here.


Some lemmings fulfilled thanks to Apothica - Guerlain Meteorites Perles in Teint Rose 01, Diorskin Poudre Shimmer in Rose Diamond and Paul & Joe lipstick in 26.


My new Asics runners. I haven't done proper exercise in AGES and I am determined to get fit!

Have you hauled anything recently? Thanks for looking as always!

9 comments:

  1. I just bought the same book last week when I was in London :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with running shoes. I buy at least one pair every six months. These Aesics are nice. They make one the of best running shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that nail art book when I was out the other day, but talked myself out of it as I had already purchased 3 other books that day!

    http://www.jessiswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you finally have RT brushes - looking forward to your reviews. I love all the brushes, they are amazing. http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen those brushes on a few blogs now.. what are they like? I'm off to Hong Kong next week, I'll be haulin' over there for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want that book and also want to try some Real Techniques brushes!

    Sharleena xx
    markedbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The book sounds very cool. I can't wait to see you make some fantastic nail art from it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oOh would be really interested in your thoughts on the brushes .. especially the flat top kabuki one =) i brought a ghd straightener today .. my old one died >.<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...