Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush swatches and review

For my birthday this year, my beautiful friend Judy surprised me with this AMAZING Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush in Petal. She had passed it on to my sis to give to me so I came home one night to find it waiting for me. Seriously how spoiled am I??! It was wrapped so prettily in the Dior bag and ribbon too! No pic sorry x) Here is my review and swatches for you today!


What they say:

"Recreate the look of just-pinched, rosy cheeks with this finely-milled light-pink blush. Petal #001 is flattering on all skintones. Its ultra-fine, powder texture and irresistible rose fragrance offer a moment of pure indulgence with each application.

Rosy Glow reacts with the moisture in each skin type, giving a delicious and subtle blush to the cheeks. When applied, the initially fresh, light colour develops into a rosy blush to suit each individual complexion, for an ultra-natural, tailor-made healthy glow that lasts all day."



It's packaged in a sleek silver case with a velvet case to protect it and a brush applicator. And don't even get me started on the AMAZING embossed Dior logo pattern. Oh my freaking god!! Soooooooooooo luxe!



Petal is a gorgeous soft pink rose shade that aims to give a natural glow to your cheeks. It looks somewhat bright in the pan but when swatched is quite soft. I ADORE blush shades like this so it was instant love for me!


My apologies for the different lighting in my swatch pics. As I work fulltime it's hard for me to swatch in natural light now that daylight saving has ended =(



Overall: LOVE. It's such a pretty colour and perfect for everyday wear - it's natural but still gives you just enough colour for a gorgeous glow. It's quite pigmented so a little goes a long way. I find it's like my cheeks but better! The formula is smooth and blends very easily and lasts pretty much all day for me. And the packaging and embossed logo - a huge winner in my book.

The downside? It's only available in one shade! What's with that Dior? Please release more shades! *cough* Coral *cough*

Details: I'm not sure how much Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush retails for in Aus as it was gifted to me but you can purchase it from Myer and David Jones stores nationwide. It retails for $44US and can be purchased from Sephora.com.


What do you think? Thanks for looking as always!

17 comments:

  1. This blush is sooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it?!! But not pretty enough not to use though lol.

      Delete
  2. amazing! :) I went for the nars gaiety but I wish I choose this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NARS blushes are always amazing and Gaiety is gorgeous! From pictures the 2 shades seem kind of similar..?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Dior did a pretty awesome job with this blush!

      Delete
  4. The color is so pretty on you! I wish it wasn't so expensive though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rinny! I think the beauty of this blush is that the colour will develop for each person. I agree - I wish the price point of luxury brands wasn't so expensive!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's just such a versatile shade of pink =)

      Delete
  6. That packaging is amazing! It certainly looks luxe. This blush looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. The silver and the embossed logo omg!

      Delete
  7. Oh, that looks gorgeous on you! Gives you such a healthy glow!

    Sharleena xx
    markedbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi!! i live in australia and im dting to know how much it is!! lol! do u know if its limited edition tho?! i would cry my eyes out if i missed the chance to buy it...also do u think i should go for nars cactus flower or this dior one? thanks! (cactus flower is 45 in mecca cosmetica, not TOO bad huh!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...