Elianto Sparkling Diva Racing Green swatches and review

One of the awesome polishes lovely Nikki kindly sent me in my suprise package I showed you yesterday was Elianto Sparkling Diva in Racing Green.


Racing Green is a dark spring green with gorgeous green and gold shimmer through it. I was worried it might stain (as a lot of greens do!) so I layered a thick coat over my underwear polish Misa High Waist Hue. Turns out I needn't have worried as it didn't stain at all. Application was a breeze - I really enjoy the Elianto formula and brush and dry time was good.


Close up:



Bonus bottle close up! Not only is the shade beautiful but it's such a pretty bottle too.


THANK YOU for fulfilling this lemming Nikki!! =D Elianto polishes are wonderful and I need to get myself to Malaysia pronto so I can browse the entire selection!

Have you tried Elianto polishes? If not you really should try and get your hands on some!! Thanks for looking as always!

20 comments:

  1. Oh for heaven's sake...that is one gorgeous polish! I'm trying to cut down my wishlist, but this is not helping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL oops sorry Janelle!! Didn't mean to enable you there xp This is definitely one for the wishlist though!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I totally agree. I can't think of another colour that's similar to it!

      Delete
  3. Love green polishes! Add a shimmer and WOW! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love green and shimmer too =) special finishes are always my favourite!

      Delete
  4. Ohhh so pretty :D I love dark green polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh never heard of them, shall look out next time I stop in malaysia :D
    very pretty color!


    btw the green stash is growing with this haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah make sure you do!! I have a few Elianto polishes now and they are excellent quality. The bottles look great in the stash too!

      LOL yes it sure is!! Still need more greens though haha

      Delete
  6. Not familiar with this brand, but this is such a pretty foresty green! I have to agree the bottle is super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish Asian brands were more readily available in other countries. Elianto is a great brand and the colours are really lovely!

      Delete
  7. You have just convinced me that I need this in my stash. Good thing I live in Malaysia. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo glad I could enable you! And lucky you - I'm envious you have easy access to Elianto! x)

      Delete
  8. That colour looks amazing. Sadly it's not available in Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm disappointed too =( We need more international brands here in Aus!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. I agree totally Corrine. It's a really gorgeous and unique green =)

      Delete
  10. I can only dream to fins this color here , not like a bran , I want just just color :) It is so sweet :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know any other colours which are similar unfortunately. Hopefully you'll find something like it though Maja!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...