Simple nautical nails

Hi ladies! Today I have a simple and loosely inspired nautical manicure for you. I love nautical stuff and I've been meaning to do nautical nails for ages now! I wanted to do more with this mani such as add an anchor and more stripes etc but ran out of time so I had to leave it as is xp


For my pinky and middle fingers I used 2 coats of Essence 50's Girl Reloaded Back to the 50's from my dear friend Christina. It is a GORGEOUS red but my camera found it a bit difficult to capture. It's quite dark in real life and the last pic shows it most accurately.

For my ring finger I used 2 coats of OPI Glitzerland as a base and my favourite gold glitter Milani Jewel FX in gold. My index finger is 3 coats of OPI Alpine Snow and for my thumb I used 2 coats of LAKA 81 which is a super opaque navy creme. I then used my trusty Kiss Nail Art Paint striper in white to draw thick horizontal lines.





What do you think of nautical nails? A full nautical mani to follow soon hopefully!

Thanks for looking as always!

17 comments:

  1. Fantastic look, i really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love nautical nails! this is precious

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nautical nails though I haven't tried them out myself yet. I really like the simplicity of this manicure and the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did your nails beautifully! I love the gold polish!! Look forward to your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's so cute! I really love the overall look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Also like nautical!! really like the effect of the navy stripes next to the red!! I might try this with one of the sallyH nail art pens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really pretty design. Even though it is simple, it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw these on twitter or instagram?!
    Love them!!
    Not too girly and fun!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the combination of colors! it looks gorgeous! lg dosis

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks great! I have the milani gold and it's great but it gets pretty gloopy quick.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...