A weekend filled with love

Hello ladies! It seems like it's been aaaaaages since I last blogged! Not only has work been crazy over the last week, but this weekend D and I had the pleasure of attending the weddings of 2 of D's friends. I LOVE weddings - be it big, small, fancy or simple I love them all. As long time readers will know, D and I got engaged last year (you can peep my post about it here!) and we're slowly starting to plan ours! We had so much fun this weekend it makes me even MORE excited to party at ours =)

The first wedding we attended was T & G's which was held in Terara (about 2 hours drive from Sydney) on Friday afternoon. It was kind of a hassle having to trek out of Sydney but boy oh boy was the venue amazing! It was held at a private estate with the most stunning grounds but sadly I didn't take any good shots but trust me it was spectacular. The whole wedding was just absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The vintage theme was perfect and every last detail was utter perfection!


A short civil ceremony was followed by canapes in the garden while the happy couple took photos. Such a fantastic idea and the food was so yummy!


Table with their wishing well and gorgeous chandelier lights and flowers.


The amazing marquee and the gorgeous vintage settings. LOVE ♥ If D and I were going to have our reception Western style I would so want it to be like this!


How freaking gorgeous huh??!!!!


The gorgeous table setting! No pics of the food as I was the only female on the table and the boys literally WOLFED the food down haha. It was soooooo yummy though!


The second wedding was of D's childhood friend H and P on Saturday. They had a beautiful church ceremony which was very emotional and there wasn't a dry eye in the church.


But it wasn't all emotional as they followed the ceremony with a rocking reception. I didn't take many photos unfortunately because we were having WAY too much fun partying! The dance floor went OFF by the end of the night!


The food!


Both weddings had photobooths so of course D and I had to get in on the fun! We are SO having a photobooth at our wedding next year xp


I haven't had such a fun time in a very long while! Both weddings were amazing and so much fun. I wish both happy couples all the best ^__^

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend =) As planning for our wedding comes along, expect to see some wedding related posts! Never fear though as my blog won't turn into a wedding blog ok! Thanks for looking as always =)

16 comments:

  1. looks like a lovely wedding ^^ weather was great!! saw your pictures on instagram :D so cute with your bf xD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were both such lovely weddings! They were really lucky the weather was so nice as it was supposed to rain both days. Awww thanks Elisa x)

      Delete
  2. So gorgeous! Looks like you had a blast Chelle :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both had an awesome time thank you Gianna!! I just love weddings hehe.

      Delete
  3. The weddings both looked so amazing! I love the Photobooth pictures of you and your fiancé. Lots of well wishes to both the happy couples! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope our wedding is as much fun! Seriously I had so much fun this weekend. Hehe thanks lovely Emily! I desperately want a photobooth at our wedding lol.

      Delete
  4. Aaaaa LOVE this post sweety! How cute do you & D look in the pics? A photobooth is an AMAZE idea! Glad you had a lovely time hun, bet you can't wait to get started on yours!! :D

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww *blush* you are so sweet lovely! D doesn't really like taking photos so I had to drag him to take the pics HAHA.

      Super excited to get into really planning for our wedding yep! Slowly planning but taking it easy.. I refuse to stress and be a bridezilla!

      Delete
  5. wow! these sound amazing!
    I haven't been at many weddings in my life but they were all boring :( :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so disappointing that the weddings you've been to have been boring Alice =( Weddings can be lots of fun!

      Delete
  6. love the wedding theme of the first! really elegant! what would yours be? hint? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was like a wedding from a magazine seriously! So so pretty. Haven't decided exactly on a theme but it'll be modern Asian with girlie touches ;)

      Delete
  7. The photobooth pics are great :) that food looks delicious, too. Btw, i have a totally random question for you that i've been meaning to ask for a while-i keep meaning to and forgetting, but you mentioning Sydney made me remember again. I was just wondering, since you live in Sydney, if you ever see any of those Sydney Funnel Web Spiders? Ive seen them on shows here and they look soo scary, I can't imagine living somewhere where you could run into one at any time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've thrown me there - it is a bit of a random question! xp Ummmmm I have never seen one thank goodness! I think they might "live" outside of Sydney..? In more bushy areas?

      Delete
  8. naaWww love is in the air. i love weddings too, getting dressed up, taking glam pics (love the photo booth idea) and dancing =) thanks for sharing these special pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too Faye! I love getting dressed up for special occasions and seeing friends celebrate their commitment to each other =)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...