March package love!

Hi ladies! Last month I received some lovely packages from 2 of my awesome blogger friends and it's about time I shared them with you! The first package was a wonderful (and very naughty!) surprise birthday package from my gorgeous British pal Aysh!! ♥


Not only did Aysh include a very sweet card and 2 packs of delicious Hotel Chocolat choccies (polished off very quickly by my family!) but yes you see right - she gifted me the amazing MAX Factor Fantasy Fire and also Meteorite!!!! *faints*


The 2nd package was from lovely Monika who sent me an awesome New Year/Chinese New Year package from sunny Singapore!


Nail polish!!!! Some fabulous polishes from Sasatinnie, Canmake, Etude House, Flormar, Disney Villians and my first Paul & Joe! Eeeeek! The Paul & Joe polish is from their Meow! collection and is sooooooo pretty. I had to use it the night I received Moni's package! I still haven't posted swatches though doh. Also a pretty purple Za lipstick and a Konad plate. It was all wrapped so nicely too =)


Moni also included some great skincare for me! The masks are too cute to use lol.


Thank you both SO MUCH for your wonderful packages =) It really brightened my month!

11 comments:

  1. How exciting is it to receive these love packages? It's filled with so many goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg lovely stuff! really jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww! i want the MAX Factor Fantasy Fire and Meteorite *faints with you!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are wayyy too cute! Happy belated birthday to u :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those heart-shaped Sasatinnie bottles are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! How nice is it to get love packages! Hope you're enjoying your goodies xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh some great treasures there. Lucky girl. Cant wait until you swatch fantasy fire. that colour looks amazing (in photos)

    ReplyDelete
  8. v. cute! i know the feeling of items being too cute to use XS i never wanna open anything cute but have to cause it'll go to waste!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww is so cute both packages *-*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad ypu like it all, even though was super late!!

    but I did not send any SkinFood xD / kind of surprised about that haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww so glad you liked your pressies my lovely! HAHA! Ya can reassure your family not to worry, Hotel Chocolat shall not be a stranger ;) Lol! Can't wait to see the Maxfactor polish's on ya!

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...