Lynnderella Matter of the Heart

I was lucky enough to score myself some gorgeous Lynnderella polishes last month! There's been drama regarding these polishes but I really don't give a damn and I ain't going to buy into it - they are amazing glitters and I'm so happy to finally own some! As you may know I am SLIGHTLY obsessed with glitter haha. I was most excited to try out the pretty Matter of the Heart and I had to try it the night they arrived. My pics aren't they great unfortunately as I took them late at night =(

Matter of the Heart is made up of different sized silver, purple and pink hex, square and heart glitters all in a pink base. Whew! I layered it over 3 coats of pretty rose plum Essie Neo Whimsical and it's every bit as pretty as I thought it would be! It would make a great Valentines Day mani or mani for any day actually lol.


Close up:


Application was a bit of a pain though. Because the glitters are mostly on the larger size, I had to get the glitters off the brush and push them around on the nail using a cuticle stick. I also had to apply about 3 coats of top coat as they don't dry smoothly so my mani was pretty thick by the end. It was well worth the trouble though!!


The Lynnderella's I bought! This is only about half my order as the rest are on back order. Not all are for me though!!


Ordering details: Some of you have asked how to order them. Currently they are only available through private order so you need to email lalas.lynn.network@gmail.com and go on the waitlist.

Do you love glitter as much as I do? Thanks for looking as always! Aussie ladies don't forget to enter my Hello Kitty Cosmetics giveaway here!

32 comments:

  1. OMG it's gorgeous. I am so green with envy at that line of lovely Lynnderella's....lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very lucky!! I had only sent through my wishlist a little while ago before I got the invoice notifying me some were available x)

      Delete
  2. Lynderella polishes are BEAUTIFUL! I loved them so much, but have never been able to get a single one yet! I'd love to see the swatches of everything you bought! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more Jennifer! They are just stunners. Unfortunately I can't swatch all the ones I bought because I'm giving some to friends but I'll swatch all the ones I'll be keeping don't worry!

      Delete
  3. nice collection there love! loving this glitter XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks Catherine! I'm kicking myself for not buying every single one of them (my wallet is thanking me though haha) as they are just beautiful.

      Delete
  4. Wow! I love it, are very sweet and nice!! Cute mani, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one gorgeous nail polish! I love it! And application being a pain is definitely worth it, as it looks so pretty! Can't wait for some swatches of the other Lynnderella polishes you got. They look oh, so pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was one mani I did not want to take off! Yep it was definitely worth the trouble. The glitter is just so pretty! I'll be using my others ones shortly ;)

      Delete
  6. wow! your nails look amazing! Just wondering if you could tell me where I could get one of those amazing polishes (am mad about lmatters of the heart'!!) Tried googling Lynnderella's blog but it couldn't access it. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just updated my post with ordering details!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! :) You're great to get back to us all so quickly. Great blog. Really love all of your nail art ideas. :)

      Delete
  7. This looks great on you Chelle! This has me wondering how Neo Whimsical looks also :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely!! Neo Whimsical is GORGEOUS on it's own. You need to get it!

      Delete
  8. So pretty! This is one of the only Lynderella's I'm interested in, but probably won't ever go through the hassle of getting! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a real hassle to get them but I had to get my hands on some!

      Delete
  9. the polish is so beautiful - lots of different shape glitters makes it so special. i have been looking for some heart-glitter polishes, would love to know if you have any favs or recommendations =) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent you a tweet with 2 suggestions ^__^ Nicole by OPI Step 2 the Beat of My Heart and Love Your Life are 2 that I have!

      Delete
  10. What a gorgeous glitter! And a super pretty and girly combo with Neo Whimsical

    ReplyDelete
  11. That glitter is awesome :) Looks like it should be part of the OPI Minnie Mouse Collection. Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh you lucky thing you! Those Lynnderella polish's all look beyond amazing! Can't wait to see your swatchies!!! :D

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Chelle! Your Lynnderella swatches have been great! I was wondering how much each bottle was? I'm guessing $15.00 a bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  14. it's pretty! I just received this polish yesterday! can't wait to try it! I love your swatches, they are really neat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...