Watermelon nails

You may know that I am slightly obsessed with fruit nails which is ironic because I never eat enough fruit haha xp Today I have watermelon nails for you! Fruit manicures just scream Spring/Summer to me and I really wish we weren't heading in to Winter right now.


It was way too sunny when I took my photos so there's crazy reflection sorry =S


I used 2 coats of Cult Nails Devious Nature (fully swatched here) as a bright pink base for the watermelon flesh. For the rind I used 2 coats of Essence check me out to freehand the tips and Nail Star Two-Way pen & brush in green for the small stripes.

I added smile lines using Kiss Nail Art Paint striper in white and silver glitter and Kiss Nail Art Paint striper in black using a small nail art brush for the seeds.






Thanks for looking as always! Don't forget to enter my 2nd birthday giveaway here!

25 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous! Super cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I am definitely trying this ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute! Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watermelon is my favourite fruit! I always eat so much watermelon during Summer! It's a shame you are heading towards Winter, Spring just started today in Portugal! :D:D:D I love your manicure ^__^ Watermelon always make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I've done strawberry nails before but never watermelon though I've always planned to. Will be perfect for summertime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow totally cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naw that looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chelle, you are very talented! I love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word these are sooo cute! Trying them out this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute mani!
    I will try to do it although I doubt it's going to be as perfect as yours...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this. looks so delicious. nom nom nom ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. I really love how you do your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...