Birthday cupcake manicure

So today I am another year older! And hopefully wiser but I highly doubt it lol. Now I had intended this to be an ice-cream manicure however everyone said my mani reminded them of cupcakes and NOT ice-cream so I guess it's turned into a cupcake mani!


Here's what I used:


Pinky: I used 2 coats of Barry M Strawberry Ice-cream as my base and Canmake 101 for the chocolate icing. For the sprinkles I used OPI Alpine Snow.

Ring finger: I used 2 coats of Barry M Berry Ice-Cream and OPI Alpine Snow for the icing. For the sprinkles I used China Glaze Happy Go Lucky and Empowerment.

Middle finger: For the base I used China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint and Canmake 101 for the chocolate icing. For the sprinkles I used OPI Alpine Snow and China Glaze Sugar High.

Index finger: I used 2 coats of Color Club Who Are You Wearing? for the base and China Glaze Sugar High for the icing. Sprinkles were China Glaze Happy Go Lucky and Flyin' High.

Thumb: I used 1 coat of NYC Color snazzle and 2 coats of Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday.


I had to break out Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday of course! It's so awesome x)




Gosh I am really loving rocking this mani! I need to practice my drips but oh well. Expect more drippy/ice-cream manis in every different colour in the future LOL.


My gifts from the family and D! The parents gave me an agnès b makeup set and a red packet (ie. cash woot!) and D and my sis gifted me a nail course from Nail Boutique Le M that I've been wanting to do for AGES!!!!!! Yay! D also gave me OPI DS Magic and Extravagance, yummy Adora truffles and a cute Rilakkuma =) My yummyt birthday cake is below!


I hope you all had a lovely day! Thanks for looking and don't forget to enter my 2nd birthday giveaway here!

34 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Great gifts and that cake looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really envy your patience! I'd love to do more nail art but I can never find the time/energy to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, 'chelle! Best wishes <3 :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cake and such sweet nails! Happy Birthday Hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy b'day dear ^^
    Wishing you all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! My birthday was 6 March (:
    Also a beautiful mani <4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! May all your wishes come true!!! Your b-day mani is really sweet =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are lovely. Your nail shape is really nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! So cute! I've just bought a very very very similar to that Deborah "Happy Birthday" nail polish and it's from essence-special effect topper and it's 02 circus confetti. It's just awesome! I love it!
    If you want to see it i'll make a post of them in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Auguri!!
    You recived amazing things :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday!!! I adore the ice cream and sprinkles, doing it in different colors is simply brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday!! :-) Your nails are supercute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday! Your manicure is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh these are super cute! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a cute and gorgeous and yummy mani 'Chelle! I love it, and I wish I were as talented as you!
    Happy (belated) birthday!! I wish you all the best and glittery :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday! Your nails, along with the cake looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthdayyy! Prettyy nails *-* xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday!!! Your nails are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Belated Happy Birthday! Glad you had a nice day! The icecream/cupcake manicure is very cute:) I can see the icecream resemblence.. with sprinkles on top:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday my lovely ladyyyyy!! That cake looks so YUM!!! As do your nails actually too my dear haha! ;) Lovely pressies too ya lucky thing! :D

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday to you!! That mani's one of your best!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Belated Birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is too adorable and super creative! Wow, the application is done amazingly well. Happy belated birthday, I hope you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  24. happy birthday! love the cupcake/icecream mani!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Belated Happy Birthday. Your nails designs and Cosmetic Cupcake is awesome. Wishing let the god almighty keep you safe and well for the years yet to come.. God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  27. Belated, but better late than never - happy birthday! :) And gosh that cake looks really delish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...