Pink China Glaze ombré manicure

Hi ladies! I really felt like pink nails the other night but I didn't want a plain mani, SO I thought I would do a pink ombré manicure with some of my favourite China Glaze pink polishes =) I should do ombré nails more often - it's quick and fun!



The pink polishes I used:


For my thumb I used 2 coats of QT; for my index finger I used 2 coats of Heli-Yum; for my middle finger I used 3 coats of Sugar High; ring finger is 3 coats of Something Sweet and my pinky is 3 coats of Encouragement.


When I was deciding what pinks to use for this mani I realised just how out of hand my nail polish stash is getting (for me anyway!).. I have 10 different pinks from China Glaze alone! HAHA!



What colour should I do for my next ombré manicure?!

Thanks for looking! Don't forget to enter my 2nd birthday giveaway here!

11 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...