Purple glitter sandwich manicure

Hi ladies! I haven't had much time for nail art lately so I've been loving glitter or flakie sandwich manicures (here's a flakie sandwich I did a little while ago!). They're quick, look fab and last a very long time. Today I've done a purple glitter sandwich manicure with one of my favourite jelly polishes and glitters. I LOVE jelly polishes but I actually don't have that many.. must rectify this!


I used 2 coats of OPI Houston We Have a Purple from the Texas collection, followed by a coat of Essence time for romance, a coat of Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday and another coat of OPI Houston We Have a Purple. Sealed it all with a coat of Color Club Vivid Color Intensifying topcoat.


Close up:


My pics don't do this mani justice - it looks a lot nicer in person! I was going to only use time for romance as the glitter but it wasn't dense enough so Happy Birthday added more glitter and colour to my mani.




Do you like jelly polishes? What are your favourites? Let me know in the comments below because I need to add more to my collection!

Thanks for looking as always =) Don't forget to enter my 2nd birthday giveaway here!

22 comments:

  1. Such a pretty sandwich, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love glitter sandwich manicures, this one is no exception, looking awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really loving doing sandwich manicures these days. So much variety with them for such a simple concept!

      Delete
  4. Love this! I always fail at them by not choosing sheer enough polishes :\

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks hun!! You can't go wrong with purple polish and glitter ;)

      Delete
  6. Looks totally sweet!
    reminds me somehow of confectionary lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm yeah it kinda does now that you mention it Moni! Like a grape lolly or something hehe

      Delete
  7. I don't have any jelly polishes but now I need to buy some! I love the look of them and glitter sandwiches. This one is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you definitely need some! Jelly polishes are so awesome - the finish is always really glossy and they just look amazing.

      Delete
  8. That is so pretty! To be honest I don't have any jelly polishes, I kinda thought there was no reason to get any, but now I see I was wrong XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you my dear! Jelly polishes can be a pain because they're so sheer but I love them even on their own. I just love the finish! And they're especially for sandwich manis hehe.

      Delete
  9. That's a really cute manicure! :) I love the way u layer the color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the layering Meryl! It's a matter of finding the right combination I think ;)

      Delete
  10. Very cute color. The nail polish on your finger looks so perfect. How to get the color as rounded at the end?
    (i'm sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand what i mean)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that purple, I really want it! Your nails look so cute, really good choice of polishes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...