I'm going on a summer holiday..


Today I'm off to Hong Kong for 3 glorious weeks!!! I'll be spending quality time with my family and doing lots of fun things like eating, shopping and celebrating Chinese New Year XD I absolutely cannot wait! Even though I go every year the thrill never dies down haha. Plus I haven't celebrated CNY there in AGES! I'll also be taking time off blogging with the occasional HK update though. I'm going to be FAR too busy eating and shopping to blog sorry! I do have a few posts in draft so if I have some downtime I might post those up.

You can catch me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook as always. Normal blogging will resume early February. Cosmetic Cupcake celebrates its 2 year anniversary in February OMG!!! How time flies when you have fun =)

Take care and see you all soon xx

19 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time 'Chelle and take lots of pics! Have fun too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fab time! And happy chinese new year =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Year's in Hong Kong sounds like a fantastic time. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe trip and a very very good time! ^__^ Brings us news from Hong Kong!!! Show us what you eat there :D Take care!!! *** See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great holiday and Happy Year of the Dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh have fun in HK!! Happy
    Shopping and Eat more of those fantastic cny goodies while you can! Watch out for the nasty bird flu though:/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Holidays ! i'll be off to shanghai for CNY haha :P
    xC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey im going to hk later this year and heard of these nail polish place where there's discounted polish so maybe go check it out and possibly report your findings? I'd really love to know if it's really there and if prices are good or not so yea I'd just love to here it from a reliable source :)
    Thanks hope you have fun in hk!! Xoxo
    I (Heart) Cher 2 
    Room 809, 8/F, Mongkok City Centre 
    74-84 Sai Yeung Choi Street South, Mong Kok 
    (Mongkok MTR Station Exit D3, Above Broadway)

    I (Heart) Cher 2 Causeway Bay Branch 
    Flat A, 1/F Po Foo Building 
    84-94 Percival Street, Causeway Bay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw, hong kong, super !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have a fantastic time there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Hollidays!! Have fun!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey chelle, i just tagged you for the cute blog award here: http://belges.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html :D hope you check it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, I'ld love to see your food posts again like you did last year, they make my mouth water =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I envy you! I'd like to have a vacation as well, Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...