A quick pastel manicure

Ok so I officially suck at naming manis HAHA. However I must say this was a very quick mani! I haven't done a "girlie" mani in a while so I thought I'd break out some pretty pastels and do a skittles =)


Pinky: I used 2 coats of OPI Mermaid's Tears and stamped small bow design from Konad plate m77 using Konad Special polish in white. I then added a silver rhinestone to the centre of the bow!

Ring finger: I used 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow and stamped double rose design from Konad plate m76 using China Glaze Admire.

Middle finger: I used 2 coats of OPI Steady As She Rose as a base and stamped full bow image from Konad plate m76 using Konad Special polish in white. I added a white heart dazzling and some pink rhinestones too.

Index finger: I used 3 coats of OPI Mermaid's Tears and stamped a design from Konad plate m76 using China Glaze Metallic Muse but it didn't show up doh!

Thumb: I used 2 coats of OPI Steady As She Rose as a base and added 1 coat of Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air.

Topped it all off with my favourite glitter topper China Glaze Fairy Dust!!


My pics aren't the best sorry as I only had time for some quick snaps before the sun went down. What do you think?

Thanks for looking as always!! =)

10 comments:

  1. I love it as always! Pastel colours always look really lovely on the nails xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! I also like using konad plate's:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pastels and I personally love the combination you did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wayy cute! Love Skittle manicures ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute and delicious looking nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Love the colours, so pretty!
    I'm new to blogging and am absolutely loving yours so far!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...