A Christmas swap with Aysh!

Last month I did a lovely Christmas swap with beautiful Aysh! And boy did she spoil me absolutely rotten *cries* You are so very naughty Aysh! I harp on about it like a broken record but blogging has been one of the best things I've ever done. Not only is it an outlet for my beauty obsession but it's enabled me to "meet" so many beautiful ladies who have become wonderful friends =)


The yummy choccies are obviously all gone now! I think I ate about my weight in choccies over the Xmas break haha.

From L - R: Pinky Brown, Emerald Black, Golden Green, Aqua Violet and Purple Blue.

The ENTIRE Models Own Beetlejuice collection!!!!! OH. MY. GOD. And they are every bit as stunning as I imagined!!! I'm currently wearing Purple Blue and it's BEAUTIFUL!!! Swatches will come later as I always have a really hard time capturing duochromes/multichromes etc doh.

From L - R: Green,, Grey and Lilac.

As if the Beetlejuice polishes weren't enough, Aysh sent me 3 17 Magnetized polishes. WHEN I SAW THEM I JUST ABOUT PASSED OUT. I have wanted to try magnetic polishes FOREVER!!! XDDDDD They are SO awesome!!

From L - R: Baked Cherry, Midnight Sapphire and Lilac Storm.

Some cute 17 polishes!!


Collection 2000 polishes in Fruit Loop and BMX Bandit plus Boots Stay Perfect topcoat. The topcoat is Aysh's new favourite (you can read about it here!) so I'm excited to test it out. I've used it once so far and it does dry super quickly yay. Aysh also included a gorgeous Sleek lipstick in her favourite shade and a 17 liquid eyeliner =D


My dearest Aysh thank you so much for your beautiful Christmas package ♥ ♥ ♥ I can't wait to try everything out!

Thanks for looking ladies =) I hope you're all having a good start to the year!

11 comments:

  1. You got a lot of awesome stuff. Love nail polishes! The colors look beautiful and opaque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice swap girl. A lot of cute nail stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    Great swap!!
    Enjoy all this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! she spoiled you!:) the nail polish colours look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg so many new polishes! can't wait to see swatches and some NOTD posts with them! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a nice haul you got there. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe *cheeky grin* Awwww so glad ya like all your new polish's my lovely friend! Can't wait to see all your amazing swatches! Have fun! ;D Mwah!

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You adore flakes but my weak spot are magnetic polishes and I can wait for you to try them, I bet they will look amazing on you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow nice nail polishes :) I really want to get some magnetized nail polishes :) wonder where we can get it in Sydney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...