Cosmetic Cupcake turns 2!

(Image courtesy of http://livelaughlove1820.tumblr.com/)

This week my little part of the blogosphere turned 2. How the time has flown by and what a wonderful 2 years its been here. I started this blog as an outlet to get away from study and work and also at a time when I was down and out. It allowed me to put my energy into something I've always enjoyed but never got a chance to fully. And boy have I enjoyed every minute of it and still continue to! I absolutely LOVE blogging and it's been so much fun sharing it all with you guys!!

Thank you all for your support for my blog. I really appreciate the time you guys take to read my blog, comment, email and tweet me. You guys are awesome! What I've loved most about blogging is that it's allowed me to make so many wonderful friends - some I've had the pleasure and honor of becoming friends with in "real life" and some who I hope to meet some day =)

I had planned to kick off a little birthday giveaway today however I've had to postpone it due to a family emergency here in HK. My grandma suffered a stroke on Chinese New Year Eve and remains in hospital. My grandma is improving but she has a very long recovery ahead. I've stayed on for an extra week here to help out and it's been an exhausting and stressful few weeks with daily visits to the hospital. Hence best laid plans gone and I haven't been able to blog or do much else.. of course I've tried to squeeze in some shopping though hehe. I didn't intend to be away from here for so long but I have lots of exciting things to show you guys very soon so don't worry. I do apologise for the very late reply to emails and tweets and the lack of blogging >.<

I hope you're all doing well =)

28 comments:

  1. happy birthday to your blog! really sorry to hear about your grandma, hope she recovers soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2nd Bday Cosmetic Cupcake! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blog Birthday Chelle!! I hope you keep blogging for many years to come.
    Wishing the best for your grandmother. Hope she gets better soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!! I hope your grandmother recovers sooon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish your grandma a full, smooth recovery. Happy birthday to your blog! It's been one of my favorites of all time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary Chelle! And I am sorry to hear about your grandma...don't worry she is in our prayers and we will pray for her fast recovery. :) For now, do what you need to do and we are just here to support you. Hugs!♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! Happy blog-aversary:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear! It's a lot since I tweeted to you, but I can't avoid to comment here and send you a virtual hug for you grandma and your return to home. Take care of her, and take care of yourself. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi!I hope that your grandmother gets improved soon. Regards from Spain.kiss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday sweetie! I've been enjoying your blog for awhile now and please keep it up! You're so darling and I love all the manicures and information you have to share. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy anniversary to Cosmetic Cupcake, such an honour it is to follow your blog! I'm very happy for you ^__^ I hope your grandmother gets well soon and I hope everything turns out good. **

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your grandma gets well super soon :( sorry to har something like that happened. Also, happy 2 years to your blog ^^ hope to see you blogging about your trip soon! Have a safe flight back ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday to your bloggy!!!

    Hugs to you and wishing your grandma a speedy recovery!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma, I hope she gets better soon <3 congrats on two years of blogging! I love your blog, it's the perfect mix of nails, makeup, a smattering of personal stuff (loved the engagement story) and... Food! Haha... I hope to start my own nail blog soon, and you've definitely been an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday to ur blog 'chelle!! I hope ur grandma is doing better. Keep strong 'chelle!! Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy blog birthday :) i love your blog and and love it more that your aussie! :) Hope for many more blog birthdays. Big fan!
    I hope your grandmother has a smooth recovery.

    Tina:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday to Cosmetic Cupcake! I just discovered your blog a few months ago (you've been a nail art inspiration!), but haven't really commented ^^; So apologies for the random hello; I wanted to pop in now to wish the very, very best to your grandmother ♥ I hope she recovers well and you have lots of time to spend with family.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday to your blog my dear <3
    And best wishes for your grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  19. little too late but happy birthday to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday to Cosmetic Cupcakes for hitting 2 years!! :)

    Chelle, I hope your grandmother is alright and that she has a speedy recovery :) Not sure if I wished you a happy new year or even CNY cos I've been so out of reading my favourite blogs! But all the best in 2012 and the year of the Dragon!! ^^

    Now I'm going to catch up on some of your blogposts I've missed haha! Await your return and your awesome blogposts to come! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  21. woohoooo happy blogiversary! hope your grandmother recovers soon mate!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Chelle congratulations on your blog bday! I hope your grandma gets well soon and wishing you a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy blog birthday!

    Hope your grandma is getting better.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...