May/June 2013 hauls

Helloooooo! I thought I'd share my hauls for May and June with you all. I wasn't really been able to haul much in recent months due to my wedding but now I can do some hauling again yaaaaaaay =D I hauled mainly polish (what else seriously?!) of course!

 photo IMG_4381copy_zps10345e9e.png

China Glaze + pastels = MAJOR LEMMING so of course I had to get the Avant Garden Blooming Brights and Pastel Petals collections!! I love China Glaze pastels and these are just perfect.

 photo IMG_4384copy_zps9a88f626.png

I couldn't go past the gorgeous glitters and cremes in the Cult Nails Dance All Night collection and picked it up in the preorder sale and received a Wax That top coat free. I also picked up Nevermore which I've been wanting to get for ages and also Happy Ending as it was on sale hehe. I realised that I haven't purchased any Cult Nail polishes in 2 years!

 photo IMG_4392copy_zps880a12a6.png

I love the look of black and white glitters but hadn't added any to my stash yet so I picked up this cheap as chips glitter set from Models Prefer.

 photo IMG_4399copy_zpsa4da623e.png

I've been stalking every Chemist Warehouse store near me and at work for sooooooooooooo long now for the W7 Sprinkles polishes and I FINALLY found them! Well I found 2 - Mosaic and Lava Flow - so I'm still on the hunt for Salt n Pepper. I have no idea why they're so hard to find!

 photo IMG_4395copy_zps6be0523c.png

A Pro Nail haul! I picked up China Glaze Texture Bump & Ground in May when I picked up the Avant Garden collections and then Color Club Almost Famous and OPI The Impossible when I went last week with Anita and Ange.

 photo IMG_4401copy_zps9dff1753.png

I love the white striper from the Kiss nail artist paint & stencil kit (you can read my full review of it here) and I've been needing another one but it's been so hard to find! I finally found it at Big W and on sale too woot.

 photo IMG_4403copy_zpsa1b3c230.png

I've been getting facials from Ella Rouge for the last few months and my beauty therapist recommended the HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Dark Circle Concentrate. I've been on the hunt for a new eye cream and they had a 20% off sale so I decided to try it out. I haven't used it just yet as I'm finishing my Kiehl's one!

 photo IMG_4410copy_zpsdad3c421.png

Hope you liked seeing my hauls for May and June! Thanks for looking as always =)

7 comments:

  1. So many goodies you've got there :) Love a good haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great haul, I love those China Glaze colors and I just picked up Dandy Lyin' Around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Almost Famous' is adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee I'm so jealous! You got some amazing goodies, I'm particularly jealous of the China Glaze! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, you really got a lot o,o!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cult Nails looks so nice, and I love the look of those W7 polishes as well! I bought the black and white Ulta3 polish in Stop The Press and it is amazing- looking forward to hearing how you like the Models Prefer offering!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the Avant Garden Collection so bad :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...