Lynnderella Gotta Love Brains

Yes I've been MIA again. It seems like I've bitten off more than I can chew just at the moment and I'm not really in the mood to blog much either! Oh well. I have a quick swatch today of another gorgeous Lynnderella polish - Gotta Love Brains. I really liked the look of the swatches I saw online and I'm happy that it doesn't disappoint in real life! Love the name too xp


Gotta Love Brains is made up of small silver, blue and purple hex glitters; silver and pink square glitter; silver bar glitter and larger hex glitters all in a milky grey base with subtle purple and silver shimmer. I used 3 coats over 1 coat of Rescue Beauty Lounge Concrete Jungle (which is an awesome opaque grey by itself already) for this NOTD.


Close up:




Concrete Jungle a bit darker in real life - unfortunately my camera washed the colour out a bit. I love this combo!


To order Lynnderella polishes: They are only available via wish list. Sign up for email alerts on http://shop.llarowe.com to be sent a wish list when they accept them again!

Hope you've all been well. Thanks for looking as always =)

21 comments:

  1. I love all the different types of glitter, and the colour is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that about the polish too! And the gorgeous grey base =)

      Delete
  2. I'm not realyl a fan of grey nail polish, but with the sparkles, it adds that little flare! Your nails are looking cute. :B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Brianna! Grey polish is definitely an acquired taste lol. Glitter always makes things more fun though!

      Delete
  3. I´m in love! <3 wow! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the huge white glitter on your middle finger:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The glitters and the grey work so well together. Ooooh those big glitters are always fun!

      Delete
  5. cute ! where can I but it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I updated my post to include ordering details for the polishes.

      Delete
  6. They look like a perfect pairing :) I sometimes get annoyed with hex glitter as I want them to coat one piece for each nail but it never turns out like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be really annoying I agree Emma! I find waiting for the polish on the brush to thicken a bit before applying it on the nail helps them glide on easier.

      Delete
  7. Awesome name for a polish :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL the name is one of the best things about this shade!!

      Delete
  8. Le sigh. Someday I will own a Lynnderella polish </3

    ReplyDelete
  9. this polish is awesome...i think i'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I saw swatches online I fell in love with it too! It's pretty and funky. Get yourself a bottle Ashley!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...