Pretty in purple manicure

As you may know I do love my pastels/bows/polka dots and I haven't done a "girlie" mani in AGES so I made time to do one the other night ;) Only problem is I never know what to name these types of manicures each time I do one! Any suggestions?


What I used:

Pinky: 3 coats of OPI Alpine Snow as base colour, I then stamped diagonal full image from Konad plate m65 using China Glaze Millenium.

Ring finger: 2 coats of China Glaze Light as Air and 2 coats of Lynnderella Nosegay. I saw this combo over on The Polish Well and knew I had to try my bottle out ASAP with the combo. (I DO NOT CARE FOR THE LYNNDERELLA DRAMA BTW).

Middle finger: 3 coats of OPI Alpine Snow as base, I then stamped bow image from Konad plate m59 using China Glaze Harmony and added a silver rhinestone.

Index finger: 2 coats of China Glaze Light as Air, I then stamped full polka dot image from Konad plate m79 using Konad Special polish in black

Thumb: 2 coats of Glitter Gal Serpent Black and 1 coat of Essie Luxeffects Set in Stones.




My photos are too yellow here but oh well. I just don't get enough time in to take photos in natural light especially during winter! I really should look into a lightbox but the problem is a) I have no where to put it, b) I'm lazy to make one and c) I'm too cheap to buy one haha!

Hope you like this mani =) Thanks for looking!

45 comments:

  1. I always love when you do manis like this my dear. I would call it the 'Chelle mani, as I haven't seen anyone else do it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww my dear you are too kind!! <3 I love doing these manis but just get stuck with names lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Catrine! So glad you like it =)

      Delete
  3. It is super pretty, I wish I could do my manicure like this:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a go! All I do for these manis is decide what colour I want to wear and then choose some designs! Sometimes they don't work out at all lol

      Delete
  4. I love it! I miss your girly manis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! I miss sharing my girlie manis M =)

      Delete
  5. i love this mani! it's so classy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo pretty! i love the polkadot nail! its like you cant choose a cute design for all your nails so you do one on each... hehe! im gonna try this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL that is exactly how I do these manis hun! Do give it a go - I can't wait to see your version! Lovely to hear from you btw Krissy xx

      Delete
  7. Your nail is always elegant 'chelle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow. it's really amazing. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Franciska, I'm really glad to hear you like it! I miss doing these types of manicures.

      Delete
  9. Those looks really cute.. I've been a fan of nail art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear you're a fan of nail art too!

      Delete
  10. I love this mani! It's super cute and just right up my alley! I love bows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo I'm such a sucker for bows too! I want bow everything lol

      Delete
  11. Love how these designs go together! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely!! I always just pick designs I like and cross my fingers they go together lol

      Delete
  12. I <3 this mani - so girly and i love how every nail is a little differend. if my manis were this pretty, i'd never do the dishes again. p.s. i think your pics look great, no need for that expensive and huge light box LOL =p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I always wear gloves to do the dishes!! Plus if I ruin a mani it's a fab excuse to do another mani ;) Not that I need an excuse lol. Oh thanks heaps Faye! I just wish I had more time for daylight pics

      Delete
  13. What about some japanese since it's so cute? The design looks so mixed, so what about champuru or even better champloo! I think that sounds pretty awesome ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know much Japanese at all so thank you for the suggestions!!

      Delete
  14. omg girl, this is adorable! i may have to copy you, lol! so glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erica!! Copy away =) Thank you for stopping by and commenting xx

      Delete
  15. Thanks Sera! A lot of times I go overboard with these manis and do too much so I'm glad you think it doesn't look too busy! I really enjoy the images from that particular plate m65. It's one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so so cute. how long does it take you to do these??

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty! This makes me tempted to get those konad stamping plates :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...