Spring is in the air! Striped Spring nails

It's officially SPRING in Australia!!! WOOT!! I just love Spring as it's not too hot and not too cold - perfect for my temperamental skin. It also means bright colours, pastels, pretty dresses and pretty heels!! I don't really follow seasons when it comes to my manicures (I wear brights in Winter and dark colours in Summer!) but the start of Spring calls for pastel polishes to be broken out. Not like I EVER need any excuse to haha. Here's my striped Spring manicure to get you in the mood for warmer weather!!


For my pinkys, I used 2 coats of China Glaze Light As Air; for ring fingers I used 3 coats of OPI What's with the Cattitude; for middle fingers I used 2 coats of China Glaze Lemon Fizz; for index fingers I used 2 coats of China Glaze Peachy Keen and thumbs I used 2 coats of China Glaze Something Sweet. PHEW!!

I then used Kiss nail art striper in white to draw about 4- 5 vertical lines on each nail and added a corresponding coloured fimo slice. You can check out my fimo tutorial here.



If you'd like to find out how I achieved this look, you can check out my step by step tutorial for this manicure which I did as part of the 2threads Dove Diaries campaign as their featured beauty blogger this week!


What's your must have colour for Spring this year? Thanks for looking as always ladies!! =) Have a wonderful weekend!

28 comments:

  1. This is SO cute! And I want to move to Australia where it's springtime. Not so glad that it's fall here in the US. Very nice manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geourgeous
    I would love to try it

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty. i'm really drawn to salmon pinks and fruity tangerines this spring =) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an eye catching manicure!! I seriously love it and cannot stop staring!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how spring like this mani looks <3 I might steal this idea for the near future, hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!
    I love the colors!
    And happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first thought was wow what awesome nail strips. I am more impressed now seeing you did it yourself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore this manicure! Indeed is very Springy ^__^ It just feels a bit strange 'cause Autumn is about to start here :P Spring is long gone for this year. But it is very good to know someone will finally get some warm weather :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fall is here coming up ;) so I am a little bit jealous ;)
    your nails are so pretty, they remind me of the spring :D Great job

    ReplyDelete
  10. thumb print is so pretty!!!
    xC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chelle, your nails are super cute for spring. Unfortunately it's fall for us in Canada now. For spring I like pastel colors, but I can only wear the ones with a little bit of a shimmer finish vs creme. For fall I like cranbery and dark earthy green and blues. No griege for me because it washes me out too much. Thanks for sharing this fun spring look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute ! I have to try it !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! One of my good friends was recently in Australia and everyone apparently thought she was nuts walking around in shorts and a tank top, lol! I guess your winter is a bit warmer than our (Canadian) summer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, does it get more cute and fun than that? I love it! The colours are so great together, and the fimo slices match perfectly <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous!!!
    Congrats on the 2threads feature as well lady!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colors you chose :) Crazy how you guys are just starting spring over there!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like this mani. I wish it was spring here, I am so sick of 100+ weather.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is freakin' adorable! As one of your neighbours across the ditch, I have to say I'm pretty stoked that it's finally spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Chelle this is pretty and so kawaii! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. There is only one thing to say - this is all kinds of adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...