A quick update

Photo in bottom left corner courtesy of Tara from Keeping Up With Me

Hi ladies!! My apologies for my unexplained absence over the last week. I've been out with a nasty cold since last Monday and being the weakling that I am I'm STILL sick! I also attended the inaugural and absolutely AWESOME Australian Beauty Bloggers Weekend (ABBW) over the weekend so it has been pretty darn hectic hence the lack of posts! Normal posting will resume once I'm recovered with a recap of ABBW of course. Hopefully this will be very soon but I'm just too exhausted at the moment to do anything. I do tweet very regularly so follow me on Twitter if you don't already ;)

Thank you all for reading my blog as always ♥

5 comments:

  1. Didn't know you were sick over the weekend, you looked too pretty to be sick~ I do hope you recover fast though :) Looking forward to your recap - i have to get started on mine - nite nite x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon~!! :) Cant wait to see updates on what you've gotten up to ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not worry about the blog now, just get better for your followers!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...