Nicole by OPI My Lifesaver NOTD

Hi ladies!! A super quick NOTD for you today using one of the Nicole by OPI lacquers I picked up in HK. My Lifesaver is from the Justin Beiber One Less Lonely Girl collection and although I'm not a Beiber fan, darn some of the colours in the collection are pretty!!

My Lifesaver is a gorgeous turquoise cream that reminds me of China Glaze For Audrey. I ADORE colours like this but my camera just hates them ARGH! My camera made the colour look way too blue and I had to tweak the colours to make them even close to accurate. I don't want to show swatches that aren't correct.


It applied relatively well - I don't think I waited long enough between coats so I had some dragging. I must say I am not a fan of the Nicole by OPI brushes and I had some difficulty using it. It's curved and just strange to me! I guess I'll have to get some more polishes so I can practise using the brush ;) 3 coats is pictured and I added a nail sticker for some quick nail art!


Do you love these turquoise colours as much as I do? Thanks for looking as always!!

18 comments:

  1. I love how one sticker can jazz up a whole look, lovely. I'm not a Bieber fan either, but some of the shades seem really nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. the turqouise is very lovely. I love those colours too. reminds me of the Burjois "so Laque!"- Blue Model I bought. But yours it's much nicer in the pics lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgggg so prettty! must buy a bottle myself :$

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favourite polishes, it's sooo gorgeous and lasts so long. It does look more blueish on my nails than here, but I reckon my hands are prob more pink toned than yours so it translates more acqua on me than turqouise. Either way, love it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still want the Bieber polishes so much but I just don't like the NOPI formula. So torn. Looks gorgeous here and the nail stickers are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @emmabovary: I love it too. It's the quickest and simplest form of nail art!

    @Moni: So Laque looked wonderful on you! I love pastel blues/greens. It was so hard to get the colour right and even now it's a little off! =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Hantta: Thanks Hantta! The simple manicures are sometimes my favourite =)

    @Cate: Definitely get yourself a bottle Cate! It's such a pretty colour especially for Spring (or any season really!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lilit: I loved My Lifesaver on you Lilit!! I was so amazed reading it lasted your whole holiday - amazing! It didn't last that long on me though unfortunately =( I had a really had time capturing the colour which is probably why it looks so different.

    @rock-or-not: Thanks!! Glad you like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Jen: This is the 1st Nicole by OPI polish I've tried so far and I didn't mind the formula but the brush I really didn't like. They have some great colours so I'm a bit torn too! It's a great colour so I say try it anyway ;)

    @Mmeri: LOL you need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw these on my trip to estonia, but those stands were so ugly ( picture of JB on them) so i didnt reach for them. I walked straight to Essie´s polishes and bought ummm.. "a few"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. I love this colour! Its so bright and eye catching! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty colour and I love stickers! Great look :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh yummy colour! And I love love love nail stickers!!! So great for a quick & pretty look!

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this colour - and the nail art looks great against it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...