Art Deco 275 purple and silver manicure

Hi ladies!! A super quick post for you all today so apologies for the very unimaginative title xp Here's a mani I did a few days ago using one of the AWESOME Art Deco polishes my dear Christina sent me a few swaps back. You can check out the other stunning Art Deco polish she sent me in my birthday card inspired mani here.


Art Deco 275 is a medium purple polish with microglitter. It also looks like a duochrome in the bottle with flashes of gold and green however it doesn't translate on the nail unfortunately. It was slightly sheer so 3 coats was needed. Application and formula were great!! Dry time is super quick for these polishes too. EEK I so need more of these beauties from this range!


I added an accent nail of Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance and stamped full lace (sort of) design from Konad plate m71 using China Glaze Millenium.




Thanks for looking!!

11 comments:

  1. Perfect, as usual. I really want the DL polish "Bad Romance"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that purple glitter is just lovely. Also nice with the flakes :D

    We have ArtDeco here, seems like it's worth taking a look there. Tough it's very prices :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The accent nail is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 0_0 Your nails look sexy, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! You were able to stamp the design neatly. I can never do that, I guess I need more practice in using my stamp kit

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying for that Deb Lippman one! Argh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...