China Glaze Sugar High floral NOTD

Thank you ladies for your kind words and for all your support in my last post. It was a particularly rough week and your words helped lift me when I was down. It is so wonderful being part of a community of wonderful ladies who care and to hear about your experiences too. It is disappointing to know that others are in the same situations. I have to remind myself that I don't have it that bad - I have a job at least, I get paid on time and I work with wonderful team members. Just wish the management was better but one can only hope! I really appreciate the advice from fellow nurses and healthcare workers who are experienced with these kinds of situations. You guys are AWESOME!

Here is a quick NOTD I did to help brighten my mood. Bright colours don't seem to be really appropriate at the moment because the weather has been pretty miserable in Sydney lately so I should be wearing fall colours instead! It did clear up today so I hope it stays this way so I can use bright polishes!

I used China Glaze Sugar High which is a bright pink creme which has tones of coral. It's so bright and gorgeous and would be perfect for a pedicure! My bottle was a little thick but application was manageable. Below is 2 coats and it dried very glossy.

China Glaze Sugar high

I then added 2 fimo flowers to middle and ring finger and topped it with a coat of Poshe topcoat. Quick and simple but effective.

Photobucket

Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend and thanks for looking =)

18 comments:

  1. I want this color! it's really cute, and love the simple nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute and glossy :) fimo slices added more cutness :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty color! and it looks so nice on your skin tone too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear about your job but i'm glad this polish is making your day a little brighter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. This look is certainly cheery! I love the shade and the flowers complement it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty color! i also love your fimo's. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just hang strong! That's the best to do ;) I love that China Glaze, I didn't know it! And it is really glossy! I heart all the gloss!!!! ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everythings sorted out by fate, so as long as you keep your chin up high, nothing can stop you c:

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love d colour n ur nails... i m J bcoz i cant grow my nails :S

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute colour! The varnish looks very good quality =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a gorgeous shade! ♥ looks wonderful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great summer mani! :) The colour realy suits your skintone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Lois: The Up & Away collection is one my all time favourites so I definitely recommend you get it!

    @Alice: It dries really glossy which I love. Thanks Alice!

    @rachel Marie: Thank you so much hun! It's a wonderful colour for summer =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Enamel Girl: Thanks hun =) I'm glad I have my nail polish to cheer me up and relax me!

    @Danielle: Cheers Danielle! It was a little bright for the other day when it was pouring with rain but I rocked it nonetheless =p

    @Nikki: Thanks Nikki! Fimo is the perfect way to do nail art when you're in a rush.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Akuma Kanji: I'm glad I could introduce it to you! It's from the Up & Away collection and you must try and get it yourself, the colours are just wonderful =)

    @AnnKiins: I totally agree with that philosophy. Everything happens for a reason!

    @Sugar: Thanks Sugar, glad you like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @PinkOrchids: China Glaze polishes are excellent quality. I really recommend using them - they apply well, quick to dry and have wonderful colours.

    @Beeyond: Thank you so much! Sugar High is a wonderful pink polish.

    @Fred: Before I did the mani I thought it might not go with my skin tone but luckily it did!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's a very lovely color. Fun to look at on those gloomy days :D It looks like the application is very smooth too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...