Glitter Gal 3D holographic Not Another Red NOTD

My gosh time is just running away from me! I leave for HK next week and there's just so much to do before I go and not enough time as always. I have had weddings, engagement parties to attend and most exciting of all the boy's sister in law had a little baby girl! I spent ages cooing over the newest addition to his family =) Also had to play with his 2 and half year old niece who was becoming jealous of all the attention on her baby sister lol.

Today I have for you a super quick NOTD using another holo polish by Aussie brand Glitter Gal. I was a little disappointed with the 1st one I tried here and was hoping I would have a better experience this time. So how did I go this time round? Read on to find out!

Photobucket

I'm happy to say that I was so much more pleased this time! Not Another Red is a red holo with a lovely rainbow sparkle and is very pretty. It applied very smoothly and easily and the tiny brush was much more manageable 2nd time around. The polish is SUPER pigmented and 1 coat would have been enough but I wanted a deeper red so did 2 which is pictured below. All photos have no topcoat by the way. The polish dried quickly and lasted a good 2 and a bit days without topcoat and lots of wear and tear at work.

Photobucket

It’s one of those polishes that looks different in different lighting – sometimes it’s more of a pinky red and other times its a very intense red.

Artificial light:
Photobucket

In some sunlight (taken while at work!):

Photobucket

Close-up:

Photobucket

I find the Glitter Gal holos seem to be more a little more subtle than other brands I’ve tried but this is different to other swatches and posts I’ve seen. Maybe I got a different batch..? Anyway, it’s still a lovely polish however I just wish it was more in your face holo! You can purchase Glitter Gal polishes from their website .

Thanks for looking!

34 comments:

  1. woowww that a lovely colour,very nice for the holiday's i love holographic nailpolish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty holo :3
    I prefer the Color Club ones oveer the Glitter Gals ones though.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I've never seen a red holo. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. çok güzell olmuş ellerine sağlık.muhteşemmmm.beatiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty red holo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG !! O_o
    It's so beautiful, seems like DS ruby !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY pretty!
    I need to give myself one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is to die for <3! Now get to packing for HK =D it will come fast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *dying from the prettyness of this holo :)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's very pretty. I never expected a red holo to work so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wooow :| I really like it!! I want it!!!! :D

    2 bad that its not sold in the Netherlands :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way it changes colours in the light, great polish!! And it withstood the wear and tear of work, BONUS points.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Chelle! :D This is really quite lovely, I'm not a big fan of reds but I might have to make an exception for this particular red holo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Red holo goodness!!!!!! I'm in heaven!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul! Check out my blog for my recent review on Milani 3D Holographic Nail Lacquer! I'll also have a Sally Hansen haul up soon!

    http://thenail-goddess.blogspot.com/#

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty! I like how the colour changes slightly depending on the light. And the subtle holo is actually quite nice if you don't want something so in-your-face.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful color!!!Thanks for the post. By the way I love your blog! It is so informative!
    Enter my new blog prize giveaway!
    http://beauty-is-within.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great review, can't wait to see your review of GG-Purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Okay, this one is really pretty, and it looks fantastic on you! This is one of the better red holos I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Jennifer: It's a gorgeous red holo! I want to try other red holos now =)

    @Tsiisfamke: I absolutely love holographic polishes too, they are just so unique. I think I will use it for the holiday season, great suggestion!

    @London's beauty & Bee: Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  21. @annkiins: It's definitely pretty! I agree - the Color Club holo polishes are in a world of their own.

    @Rachel Marie: I believe Glitter Gal created the 1st true red holo!

    @MODA GEZEGENİ: Thank you so much for your kind compliment =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Annie: I'm glad you like it Annie!

    @Meloree: I don't have DS Ruby but I'd love to compare them =)

    @Sarah B: I do suggest trying it out! You can order them online from their site and they ship internationally too which is great.

    ReplyDelete
  23. @communicatingbeauty: It's a lovely red holo, a must for anyone's collection.

    @Freshie: LOL it definitely came fast! Time just seems to be flying so quickly =(

    @Katrina: =p Glad you like it Katrina!

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Christina: I didn't either! I think most red polishes are lovely though =)

    @M: You can buy them from their online store! (see the link in the post) They ship internationally so go purchase one okies!

    @Mez: Definitely bonus points for holding up at work! The holo came out best in artificial light though which is the opposite of other holos though which I found a bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  25. @jellytelly_ri-chan: Glad you like it hun! I love red polishes hehe.

    @Joan: Hey Joan! I think a red holo would make a nice addition to your collection because it's a different type of red polish =)

    @Spaceinvaders: LOL buy one then!

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Akuma Kanji: Glad you like it!

    @Kimmie: This actually wasn't a haul post but a review of a Glitter Gal polish ;)

    @Danielle: I totally agree. I think the glitter Gal polishes are fantastic for something more work appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  27. @L.M: Thanks for your sweet comment!

    @Jackie S: I'll definitely be doing a review when I get home! Holos are soooooo nice hehe.

    @Michy: Awww thanks hun! I believe it's a true red holo =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...