Purple gradient manicure

Hi ladies! I'm still in HK at the moment so there hasn't been much time for me to blog unfortunately. I've been catching up with family and basically eating nearly every hour of the day! Plus some shopping of course! Here is a purple gradient manicure I did last week using a gradient kit I found here.

Photobucket

I used the purple gradient kit pictured below by Beauty World to create the look. These kits come in other great colours such as red and blue too. I couldn't resist picking one up as I LOVE gradient manis but am lazy to do them =p

Photobucket

You get 3 colours in this purple kit - a dark purple, a purple/blue glitter suspended in a purple jelly and a clear glitter.

Photobucket

Instructions on the back:

Photobucket

Pretty simple huh? Just layer the polishes on following the instructions and add topcoat and it should look like below.

Photobucket

The polishes applied well and the brushes were good even though they are small bottles. Drying time was decent and I didn't have to wait too long in between coats. I don't think I did my mani very well though because it doesn't look very blended but oh well!

Photobucket

On another note, I found a simple online photo editor called Picnik to edit photos while I'm here. It's no Photoshop and the lighting is still yellow but I just had to tweak and watermark my photos.

Thanks for looking!

24 comments:

  1. SO PRETTY!! :)

    http://obsessiveness4makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! i like the gradient effect and it's cool how there are kits to achieve it :D
    oh and i also use picnik to edit my photos, i think it's really easy to use ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, here in Brazil does not have kits so.
    kisses
    www.bellasunhasecia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Wow that kit is so cute! I've never seen a kit like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing =) I love your gradient nails, so pretty! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. they look so great..i'd love to do such a mani too, but unfortunately we don't have such kits here in bucharest..
    just found your blog and i totally love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning, I love it! What a great little kit, hope you're enjoying your vacation~

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks so pretty! And looks kind of elegant too. I'll love a manicure like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh that looks cool! ive always wondered how to do a gradient effect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you're enjoying your time in HK! That is a lovely manicure! and great color too. Purple is the best. :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's really neat! i've never seen a gradient kit before. this gives me some ideas on how to do the glitter gradient i've been wanting to try.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it, so pretty, love manicures :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cool! I need one of the kits asap =(

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey michelle :) thanks! i love anything with lace too <3 have you tried stamping lace pattern on your nails? lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you love Konad also?!!! your nails make me want to post my konad creations, lol. Check out blog, comment, follow ;) www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the look of gradient manis and I love yours too~~ I don't have the right polishes for a gradient mani though TT_TT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you all so much for your wonderful and kind comments!

    I'm so happy I found this kit as it made doing gradient nails SO EASY! If you do come across this set make sure you snap it up!

    Stay tuned as a kit may very well be included in a future giveaway *hint hint* ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...