Bargain Maybelline and Rimmel haul + my new logo

Hello ladies! Just a quick post for you today since I'm meant to be doing readings for class tomorrow. I picked up some Maybelline Mini Coloramas and Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish on sale tonight at Kmart. A BIG thank you to the awesome Shazzii from Polish Infatuated for giving me the heads up on this great $4 off sale for these brands!! =D

I picked up a dozen polishes for the princely sum of only $14.25 however I'm not keeping them all myself! Only 4 are mine while the rest are for a future giveaway and the others are to give to some lovely blogger ladies. I've never tried Maybelline polishes actually so this is the perfect opportunity to try them at a bargain price. I love the Rimmel polishes so what better excuse to stock up on some!

Maybelline and Rimmel haul

Here are the ones I kept all to meself. From L - R:
Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish in Electric! and Black Cherry and Maybelline Mini Colorama in Icing Sugar and Tutti Frutti. No time to paint my nails unfortunately so I can't show you swatches =( My nails have been bare since SUNDAY!!

Photobucket

You also may have noticed that I got a logo for my blog! I am in love with it as it just sums up my blog so perfectly and in pink too =p I've wanted a logo for ages now but of course I'm not talented enough to make one myself. I saw Ena's lovely logo and wanted one that was in a similar style, so I contacted the graphic designer she recommended - Claude Yiu.

Claude was absolutely fantastic to work with. He looked at my blog and then asked me detailed questions about what I wanted incorporated in it, the colours, the fonts etc. and then created some designs for me to choose from. He was very patient when I wanted changes for this and that and delivered a logo that reflects my blog and "me" perfectly. I can also use the logo as my watermark which I've done above so I don't need to plaster my URL over all my pics! He turned it around for me in barely over a week and I could not be happier with the end result!! I highly recommend his services so if you're after a cute logo definitely give Claude a go. You can contact him via email claudeyiu@yahoo.com.au.

Have a great weekend ladies! I'm going to be stuck in class all day tomorrow so think of me while you have fun! =p

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

  1. nice haul!
    i love your new logo !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds....I'm so jealous! And I love your new look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the logo! And I'm glad to be of help, haha. Planning to splurge a bit more tomorrow :D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @maRyya: Thank you so much!

    @Jess: Awwww I'm so glad you like it! I do too =p

    @Chris: I couldn't believe the price! You can never get anything for $1 these days let alone a nail polish here. Check your email btw!

    @shazzii: Glad you like it! You are a big help in enabling me to buy polishes LOL. Share your haul please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love alllll the colours! I wish we had those mini Maybelline polishes in the UK! Also your logo is fantastic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great haul things
    love your new logo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty nail polishes ;)And I don't own any of those nail poishes...it means i gonna have to pick some up :) hahahahaah cute logo! may i ask how did you design your logo? any program?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Logo is so cute!! :)

    I didn't saw these Coloramas at my place, why don't we have such a beautiful collors? x(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi 'Chelle
    I have the mini colorama's too :)
    Some you need a couple of coats like the chocolate brown (if you have it) and tutti frutti is one of my fav's along with frosted candy(i think thats what its called)
    They are great colours and have a nice range.
    Nice size to hold in the palm of your hand.
    My next try is the I ♥ Rimmel range.
    ♥ Bev
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute! i love the new logo! and nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I heard about this sale yesterday but I just don't have the time or money (how can I not? They're only $1 and $1.75 each!!) to go to my local Kmart before the sale ends. D:

    I haven't had a chance to try the Mini Coloramas yet but the colours you chose look really nice and for $1 each?!?! SQUEAL.

    And you know what the worse thing is? My local Kmart has this AMAZING collection of Lasting Finishes with around 15 colours, most of which I have never seen or heard of anywhere else and which I've been lemming and now I can't go? TORTURE! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Sana: I'm shocked you don't get them in the UK!! It's down under that always get limited ranges. Glad you like the logo! All credit to Claude =)

    @Dhini: Thanks Dhini!

    @Cydia: Definitely pick some up! Lots of cute colours to choose from. I didn't do the logo myself actually - I wish I was that talented! I used the services of awesome graphic designer Claude. All the details on how I got my logo are in this post actually =)

    @Ivana: I can't believe you don't get the Coloramas either! Keep your eye out for my next giveaway because I'll be including some ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Bev: Thanks for letting me know about your experiences with them! That's very helpful. You must try out the I Love Lasting Finish range! I will always have a soft spot for them because they started my real obsession with nail polish due to their great colours and quality =)

    @Katrina: Thanks Katrina! Glad you like it =)

    @Oje Delisi: Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! I appreciate it very much!

    @Joan: Ohhhhh that totally sucks Joan!! Maybe you can drop by there later in the week.. it's soooo worth going! I didn't really have time to shop myself but I just had to get myself to Kmart =p Nail polish for under $2 is just too good to pass up. Some Kmarts have been cleared out already =S
    I've yet to try the Coloramas so hopefully they are as nice as they look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...