China Glaze IDK NOTD

Hi ladies! It's been a while between posts this week unfortunately as I've had a lot going on what with prepping for uni, going to uni, work, cleaning, packing and getting sick too..but I'm back again for a quick NOTD! I was desperate to polish my nails as they've been bare since Tuesday or something so I did a quick mani before going out for a girlfriend's birthday dinner after class last night. I went with China Glaze IDK as Christina suggested I do a holo for my mani - I was being particularly indecisive yesterday! Thanks for the fab suggestion =)

China Glaze OMG collection holos need no introduction because they are just AWESOME in my book. IDK is a dusty purple holo and was one of my 1st China Glaze polishes when I was just getting obsessed with nail polish. I had no idea what "holo" even was but I knew I loved this polish! Still do as a matter of fact. Below is 2 smooth coats with no topcoat.

CG IDK

Close up pic of holo-y goodness! Bit blurry oops.
Photobucket

I'm so glad this week is over! I'll be back with longer posts soon hopefully. Thanks for looking as always!

23 comments:

  1. great holo! sorry to hear you are sick =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holos are great when life is crazy. They make you stop and stare at them. Hope your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. naww hope you feel better really soon

    that nail polish look great! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I am so buying this whenever I finish my Project 10 Pan!
    Hope you feel better!
    http://www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i seriously need to get my hands on some polishes from the OMG collection!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so pretty!
    I like IDK better than LOL, it looks more fairy like to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't own any of the OMG collection, this is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! I love the shimmers :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Jess: IDK has got to be one of my fave holos! I'm feeling much better thank you =D

    @Chris: I totally agree. I couldn't stop staring at my nails and I did feel so much better thanks!

    @Jennifer: Thanks Jennifer! IDK is an awesome holo.

    @AnnKiins: Hope you cross it off your wishlist soon! It's a must have polish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Savannah: Definitely get it! The photo doesn't do it justice - it's just beautiful in real life!

    @Katrina: What are you doing?? GO AND GET SOME NOW! You will not regret it, they are all gorgeous!

    @Sarah B: I agree! LOL is nice but IDK is definitely prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Spaceinvaders: Me too =)

    @Freshie: This is my favourite from the collection, purple + holo = LOVE!

    @Steph: It's even prettier in real life. You should see it shimmer in the sun! Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of it during the day though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yayyyy, you did a holo mani in the end!
    I love IDK, I think it is my second favourite after LOL and it looks fabulous on you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a nice holo
    Hoop you feel beter soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG its sooo pretty! i love China glaze :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Christina: Yes I did!! And now I'm on a holo kick lol. Awww thank you =)

    @Dhini: It's very pretty isn't it? Thank you I'm feeling much better now!

    @Oreleona: I love China Glaze too! The majority of my collection is make up of their polishes hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, I definitely love holos and this one is just gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Cely Frenchie: This is a wonderful holo from a great brand =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG <3 need to hunt this baby down!!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this CG collection, all are beautiful ^^

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Jadegrrrl: You need to pronto!!! All the polishes from this collection are stunning!

    @Saori: I totally agree. One of the best holo collections in my humble opinion =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. holos are sooo pretty ♥_♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...