Purple NOTD

It's a beautiful Sydney day today however I'm feeling a bit under the weather for no apparent reason as I have no motivation to do anything. I thought I would do my nails though so here's my purple NOTD.

Purple nails

Here's what i used:
For purple nails
From l-r: China Glaze Princess Grace, CM nail art polish in purple glitter, Nail Star 2 way art pens in black, white and purple and Seche Vite top coat

China Glaze Princess Grace is a pretty pastel purple colour that needs to be built up otherwise it can be quite streaky, I used 2 coats for the base colour here. It does take a while to dry which I found out the hard way because I wrecked 2 nails ARGH!

Hope you like them =)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...