Happy Chinese New Year!

Photobucket

Happy Chinese New Year!! This year is the Year of the Tiger which happens to be my zodiac. According to Wikipedia people born in the year of the Tiger are "Unpredictable, rebellious, colorful, powerful, passionate, daring, impulsive, vigorous, stimulating, sincere, affectionate, humanitarian, generous. Can be cold, restless, reckless, impatient, quick-tempered, obstinate, ruthless, selfish, aggressive, unpredictable, moody". I have to say that some/alot of the above things quite accurately describe me but I won't say which ones =p

The last 2 years I've been fortunate enough to spend most of the Chinese New Year holiday in Hongkong with my extended family and my bf however this year we were unable to. I really miss being around family, the holiday atmosphere, the festivities like the Lunar New Year Fair in Victoria Park, the fireworks and of course all the wonderful glorious food!

I hope everyone has a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...