Pastel houndstooth manicure

I've been stamping my nails since about early 2011 but I've never actually done a houndstooth manicure before can you believe?! I thought it was about time to rectify that but I went with something different from the usual black and white. Please excuse my crappy photos in this post though - I really need to get my artificial lighting situation sorted so I don't have to wait for daylight to swatch and take NOTD photos.

 photo IMG_0207copy_zpscf05bed2.png

I applied 2 coats of Models Own HyperGel Lilac Sheen on all fingers except my ring finger where I used 2 coats of NCLA Elegantly Punk. I stamped houndstooth design from Moyou London Pro plate 07 using Konad Special polish in white and then topped them off with a coat of NCLA Party Favourite.

 photo IMG_0169copy_zps1fe98f47.png
 photo IMG_0184copy_zps19b22024.png
 photo IMG_0193copy_zpsf99fe0d2.png
 photo IMG_0171copy_zps6d5e4562.png
 photo IMG_0198copy_zps5cb3ee7b.png

Thanks for looking as always!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...