Hong Kong haul 2015

I'm back after spending the last 3 weeks in Hong Kong for Chinese New Year and the post holiday slump has well and truly hit. Combined with jet lag and catching a cold off my nieces I am so not liking being back. It was great to just relax, spend time with my family and mainly just eat lots and lots!

I didn't really shop too much because the exchange rate isn't crash hot at the moment so this is probably the smallest HK haul I've done over the years. I did of course purchase a few items I've been lusting after but lately I haven't been blown away by new products so I'm mainly finishing off products in my stash which my wallet is happy about.

 photo IMG_0813 copy_zpsuqe2db9y.png

I thoroughly regretted not purchasing Les Merveilleuses Ladurée cosmetics when I was in Paris last year so when Christina told me they had launched in HK I had to rectify that immediately. I bought 2 of the blushes, the cheek brush and brush holder along with some gifts - plus an item to give away shortly too! I'll be swatching the gorgeous blushes soon too.

 photo IMG_0825 copy_zpstgjlcpwe.png

Gucci Beauty launched in HK late last year so of course the nail polishes were on my wishlist. It was hard deciding which of the shades to get so I went with some of the iconic shades - Red, Gold and Ottanio.

 photo IMG_0835 copy_zpsqkqckthj.png

So technically I didn't purchase these while in HK but I did bring them home with me from HK so I've included them in this post. I can never resist a good sale and the Models Own 50% off sales are pretty epic! Sadly they don't ship to Australia anymore but they do ship to HK so I got my order shipped to the in-laws and they arrived just as I got to HK. Absolutely perfect timing! I hauled the entire Colour Chrome collection which are perfect for stamping.

 photo IMG_0864 copy_zpsjk1wjuth.png

The Dolly Wink mascaras are my Holy Grail so I stocked up on a few to last until my next trip. They've been my favourite for the last few years and they don't budge on my oily lids.

 photo IMG_0867 copy_zpsxkhojfvv.png

My first Ferragamo piece! I've been after a small coin purse for my Chanel wallet on chain and the Vara bow coin case in Macaron is so sweet and exactly what I was after. It fits neatly into my wallet too!

 photo IMG_0861 copy_zpstpirdi4i.png

I also bought a few phone cases for my new iphone 6 and a replacement Longchamp bag but that's it for this year! Very tame compared to previous years haha. What have you guys hauled lately? Thanks for looking as always!

16 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! Love the models own polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Dolly Wink mascaras, they have been on my wishlist forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to try them! I try different mascaras but I always go back to these.

      Delete
  3. Adore your haul posts, can't wait to see some of the polishes in action (and those laduree blushes, ooh la la!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun so glad you enjoy them!! I've swatched the Gucci shades but haven't yet opened my Laduree blushes yet.. x) Still too pretty to open!

      Delete
  4. Amazing haul Michelle! Those Gucci polishes look so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just swatched them and will post my review of them soon! I'm just such a sucker for pretty packaging haha

      Delete
  5. Everything is so beautiful a! I haven't heard much about dolly wink mascaras, it's usually all about their liners so I'm glad you mentioned it! Will make sure to check them out when I'm in Japan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the opposite as I've never tried their liners but will give the freebie ones that came with the mascara a go! Hope you have an awesome time in Japan!

      Delete
  6. Dolly wink. I keep meaning to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give them a go Klara! I swear by their mascaras

      Delete
  7. omg laduree cosmetic! I have one of their blushes!! love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one do you have? Now that I have it I don't want to use it haha

      Delete
  8. Michelle, the packaging of everything is KILLIN IT' in this haul!! I love your HK hauls, I have to say, I just went in January as well and I was super tame this year as well, maybe we're growing out of our crazy spendiness hehe.
    Omg though, I had no idea that the Ladurée make up line is stocked in HK :c where did you get them if I may ask.
    The Models Own bottles look sick!

    Chloé⎪ status.chlo (previously à la foliee)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I hope we are because my wallet really can't take it for much longer! The packaging of Asian and European brands is always so divine seriously.

      The Laduree counter is at Sogo in Causeway Bay - it's literally right near the entrance from the MTR station (Exit D). Everything is sooooo damn pretty!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...