Chanel Dragon

There are some shades that every lacquer collection needs and one of those is a classic red creme. It's chic and for me instantly boosts my confidence by adding that final touch to any outfit. Because red is a classic shade, it's worth investing in one that has a great formula and Chanel Dragon is my luxe pick that doesn't totally break the budget like the breathtaking Christian Louboutin Rouge. Plus it is perfect for Valentines Day which is just around the corner!

 photo IMG_0628copy_zpsd9722c59.png
 photo IMG_0607copy_zpscb220480.png

Dragon is an amazingly opaque and intense red creme that leans slightly cherry so it's an extremely wearable red for those that aren't used to wearing such a vibrant colour. It's fully opaque in one single flawless coat and the self leveling formula dries quickly to a glossy shine. Heaven in a bottle! I've yet to come across a Chanel lacquer that I haven't loved especially when their formulas are this amazing.

Pictured is one coat topped off with a coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat and this combination wore extremely well for me.

 photo IMG_0583copy_zps40de3f10.png

Close up:

 photo IMG_0589copy_zps2afbcee0.png
 photo IMG_0594copy_zps5f03cf03.png
 photo IMG_0558copy_zpse53f6eed.png

Details: Chanel Dragon is available from Myer and David Jones stores and online for $39.

I'm currently in Hong Kong at the moment so I'll only be posting every so often! Make sure to follow me on Instagram or Facebook - I post lots of beauty and food updates! ;) I'm also trying this rounded shape for now as I've had a few breakages recently. What do you think of it?

Thanks for looking as always!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade!!! Will have to check it out in person :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I'm yet to try out any Chanel polishes but they are very high on list - along with Tom Ford and YSL (mainly to collection as they are gorgeous!)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a classic shade, gorgeous on you! I am yet to buy a Chanel polish but I look forward to it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...