Bridal lace manicure

Some quick nail art today! This is a NOTD from last month from when I went to a friend’s wedding. As always I leave doing my nails for events until the very last minute which means I am always rushing so just went for something simple. I posted a snap of this mani on Instagram and Facebook already so you might have seen it before!

 photo IMG_3118 copy_zpss3uowect.png

I used 2 coats of Hello Darling Cakefight (which is such an appropriately named wedding shade!) and stamped butterfly looking lace design from Moyou London Bridal collection plate 07 using Konad Special polish in black. Topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...