Europe and HK hauls!

HELLOOOOOOOO everyone!! I am back home and it feels weird after being away for a month. I just want to continue honeymooning! It is nice to not live out of a suitcase but the worst thing about returning home is all the unpacking and laundry that needs to be done! URGH. We had an amazing time and I'll try to post some pics later but for now I have some of my hauls for you! We didn't really do too much shopping as we spent most of our time eating, sightseeing and doing more eating but I did buy a few polishes (of course!) and 2 big ticket items in Paris =D

 photo IMG_7164copy_zps0141673f.png

London hauls!! Superdrug were having a 3 for 2 sale so I stocked up on some of the new Barry M Gelly summer shades and other lemmings. I also picked up a Models Own base/top coat as I didn't bring one with me. You UK ladies are so lucky to have Superdrug and Boots - the brands they stock are so awesome compared to Aus. I was like a kid in a candy store when I walked into the first one!

 photo IMG_7176copy_zpsb5034795.png

I had the pleasure of finally meeting my lovely friend Aysh for an afternoon and she very kindly gifted me my Models Own lemmings for my birthday!! She knows I absolutely love flying saucers and hunted down these 2 packets to give to me too. Thank you so much lovely!! I managed to save them until I got home but obviously they're all gone now lol.

 photo IMG_7174copy_zpsf9a9875f.png

If you've read my blog for a while now or follow me on my social media you'll know that I love Hello Kitty so when I saw this adorable beefeater Beanie Baby Hello Kitty in Harrods I obviously just had to get her! Sooooooo cute.

 photo IMG_7216copy_zps22ba8549.png

There was only one item that was a must buy for me in Paris and it was this - the Chanel Classic Jumbo Flap bag in black ♥ I had ummmed and ahhhhed for ages which leather to go with and in the end I went with the caviar with gold hardware. I really don't need to buy any other bags now!!

 photo IMG_7232copy_zps7c8688db.png

I didn't intend to buy heels but I couldn't resist picking up my first pair of Louboutin's too. Being my first pair I went with the classic black Neofilo.

 photo IMG_1338copy_zps17296e4f.png

A few Sephora lemmings crossed off the list - Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation and 24/7 Glide On eye pencils, YSL Kiss & Blush, few Sephora Formula X shades and Chanel Taboo and Dragon. I could have bought a lot more but I was good x)

 photo IMG_7181copy_zpsdb526db3.png
 photo IMG_7219copy_zps8d99ea55.png

I've been very lucky to have swapped with some amazing ladies over the years enabling me to own quite a few Catrice shades but obviously I had to pick up some new polishes! I spent at least 30mins drooling over the stand in COIN trying to decide what to buy haha. I also may have gone back to browse and more than once.. A HUGE thank you to Marox79 for letting me know about COIN!! ♥

 photo IMG_7192copy_zps4f48e02e.png

I added to my essence stamping plate collection and also picked up their white stamping polish. The essence stands in Europe have double what we have here in Aus o_O so awesome!

 photo IMG_7196copy_zpsc9d67a3c.png

These mini Nutella jars were too cute not to take home with me from Rome and they made great little souvenirs too. The perfect size to keep in my work food drawer I think!

 photo IMG_7203copy_zps94d308c9.png

My suitcase was nearly 20kgs already by the time I got to HK so I only picked up a few things which included mascaras I'd run out of, Konad stamping polishes, some nail decals and polishes from Etude House, China Glaze and Zoya.

 photo IMG_7200copy_zpsddb88d49.png

No visit to HK is complete for me without a visit to Ladies Market in Mongkok for bargains and to pick up new iphone cases. I'm using the french fry case at the moment and LOVING it but it just makes me want to eat McDonalds fries all the time!

 photo IMG_7171copy_zpsae37d15d.png

Of course some new Kracie kits too as they are seriously fun to make. They're fun to eat too but some taste a bit strange!

 photo IMG_7207copy_zpsb450d97c.png

The Hello Kitty K-League World Cup plushies from McDonald's came out the day before we left HK and yes I bought them all! I didn't even realise they were being released but the hubby noticed the poster when we walked past a store and insisted

 photo HelloKittyKLeaguecopy_zps6220d3b2.png

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls! Have you tried any of the products I bought?? Thanks for looking as always!

9 comments:

  1. Ohh, you're welcome my dear!

    You made me blush, lol.

    Looovveee the shoes, though I'd probably have blisters or a broken ankle if I wore them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to make you blush lol. Your tips were such a HUGE help for me! We stayed very close to Termini station so it was so convenient to browse xp

      Wearing heels takes practise definitely!

      Delete
  2. Welcome back!! It sounds like you had an amazing time o/s!!

    Your haul is epic! Are the louboutins comfortable? I've been hesistant to spend so much on a pair of shoes, but if they are super comfortable and can be worn all night, with no complaints then it's definitely an investment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel!! I had a fabulous time =D I haven't actually worn them out yet so I can't say for now unfortunately!

      Delete
  3. Oh hey you got the Moschino french fry case! Haha my best friend's dying for that case xD I really want Chanel Dragon :( So poor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant haul, love the look of Chanel Taboo and that Chanel bag is a wonderful investment to make on a honeymoon, love it. I love flying saucers too, I haven't been back to UK for a few years and I miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always loved your overseas haul posts, they never disappoint- well done lol. Always happy to live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...