Erre Due Mirror Effect 996

I'm trying to make a conscious effort to work through my HUGE pile of untried shades and to swatch them for the blog. I like to swatch using natural light and being winter there's no natural light by the time I get home from work = no swatches. I've been unmotivated to blog since returning home so on my days off I haven't really felt like swatching and taking photos etc. I still polish my nails regularly but I just can't be bothered to take photos - hopefully this phase will pass soon! One shade I made sure I snapped pics of was Erre Due Mirror Effect 996 which is a pretty pink chrome that my dear friend Christina gifted me last year. I'm on a bit of a holo/chrome/glitter/duochrome kick at the moment!

 photo IMG_7346copy_zps8f457ec9.png

996 is medium pink mirror chrome. How awesome is it?! It has a typical chrome formula so it dries super quickly which means you have to work fast. I used 2 coats here but you could definitely get away with just one as it's pretty darn opaque. The formula is on the runnier side and the shade is pretty unforgiving so I probably should have given my nails a good buff before applying! Chromes stamp really well so I'm dying to test it out to see if I can add it to my stamping polish collection.

 photo IMG_7363copy_zpsb648fa74.png
 photo IMG_7362copy_zps25e010ff.png

What's your favourite chrome polish? Not that I need to add to my already overflowing polish collection.. xp Thanks for looking as always!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...