Hello Darling Ballerina La La and Trophy Wife NOTD

A very simple NOTD for today! With a very simple title too oops. Sometimes I just feel like a simple girlie mani and pink and glitter always work for me. This is 2 coats each of Hello Darling Ballerina La La and Trophy Wife glitter as an accent. Both are super pigmented and utter perfection to apply.

 photo IMG_3742copy_zps4e979155.png
 photo IMG_3745copy_zpsc4935bee.png
 photo IMG_3762copy_zpsf6ac74c6.png

What's your go to girlie mani shades? Thanks for looking as always!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I love silver and light pink together :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colour combo too! I tend to prefer silver over gold when pairing with other shades.

      Delete
  2. So beautiful!

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...