Revlon Parfumerie™ Scented Nail Enamels in Lime Basil and Autumn Spice swatches and review

There is something I find so so cool about scented nail polish. I love pretty much any makeup product that has a scent to it especially when it's sweet! So when polish is scented it makes a pretty awesome combination. I have a few of the scented polishes from Color Club which I love so I couldn't resist treating myself to 2 of the new Revlon Parfumerie™ Scented Nail Enamels during the recent 40% off sale at Priceline. The bottles are really different from the usual Revlon bottles and are shaped like perfume bottles with round tops. They are SO adorable!! Let me tell you it was darn hard deciding which ones to get and I ummmmed and ahhhhed for about 20mins before finally settling on Lime Basil and Autumn Spice.

 photo IMG_2493copy_zpsabfd6e63.png

What they say:

"A whole new way to experience colour. Vibrant, shiny shades go on smoothly for flawless colour and then dry to light, irresistible fragrances. In 24 scented colours and three beautiful fragrance note collections: Fruits & Florals, Sweets & Spices and Freshes."

 photo IMG_2252copy_zps61a622e3.png

Lime Basil is a bright jade green creme that's slightly more yellow in person than my swatches show. When dry it smells sort of like lemonade or an Icy Pole (a popsicle/ice lolly for those playing overseas!) and is sweet and refreshing. I didn't swatch with a base coat and it stained pretty badly so make sure you use a base coat! 2 coats is pictured.

 photo IMG_2448copy_zps92a664ac.png
 photo IMG_2449copy_zps2d04bab3.png

Autumn Spice is a bronze-y copper shimmer. My pics don't capture the gorgeous shimmer unfortunately! It just screams Autumn and the scent is gingerbread or some other type of spice. It smells good enough to eat! 2 coats is pictured.

 photo IMG_2469copy_zps4ae25538.png
 photo IMG_2488copy_zps591cda24.png

Overall: Cute bottles, cute scents and cute shades = I need more in my collection! Which means you guys need them too! The formula is thin but super easy to work with and the brush is firm but flexible. I thought the round top cap would be hard to use but it's surprisingly easy to hold and use. The scent is pretty strong when dry and I really enjoyed the scents of Lime Basil and Autumn Spice and kept sniffing my fingers when I wore them xp

Details: The Revlon Parfumerie™ Scented Nail Enamels are available from Myer, Target, Kmart, Priceline and selected pharmacies for $15.95.

 photo Summarypiccopy_zpsd4d0be69.png

What do you think? Have you tried out the Revlon Parfumerie™ range yet? Thanks for looking as always!

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree! I'm trying to collect as many greens for my collection and knew I had to get Lime Basil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I don't usually wear green on my nails, I like this one very much.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...