Face of Australia limited edition Screen Siren nail enamel guest post!

HELLOOOOOOO ladies! Just a quick post today to let you know that I've had the pleasure of guest posting again on the Face of Australia blog! I had the wonderful opportunity to try out their latest limited edition Screen Siren nail enamels and to create some nail art with the shades =D The collection is inspired by Marilyn Monroe and consists of 4 gorgeous nudes, 3 brights and a matte topcoat.

 photo Screenshotcopy_zps7cc9db60.png


Head over to their blog now to see my swatches and the nail art I created using the gorgeous polishes from the collection! I had soooooo much fun creating the manis and I hope you'll enjoy the shades as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...