Turquoise splatter inspired manicure

Sooooooooo this manicure is inspired by my favourite Samantha Wills Bohemian Bardot ring in turquoise gunmetal. Unfortunately it was a fail so it's a VERY loosely inspired manicure! I probably should have used a lighter shade to stamp with and also because it's not really a splatter design AT ALL but once I'd started I couldn't be bothered to take it all off and do it again LOL. Oh well!

 photo IMG_5260copy_zpseba93977.png

I used 2 coats of Hema Long Lasting in 81 and stamped the splatter design from Konad plate m70 using Konad Special polish in black.

 photo IMG_5352copy_zps72807621.png

 photo IMG_5359copy_zps6a37e210.png

 photo IMG_5273copy_zps94ddc8c0.png

It was still a fun mani to rock with my gorgeous ring but not the exact look I was after!! Thanks for looking as always!

21 comments:

  1. These are so awesome!! I love it. I definitely need to recreate this myself haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks Maddy! Definitely give it a to yourself!

      Delete
  2. This is seriously not a fail - it looks amazing! Great job! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks Jasmine! It's just now how I hoped it would turn out!

      Delete
  3. This is such an awesome design, I can't believe it's stamped. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The splatter design is one of my favourites!! It's really really cool!

      Delete
  4. I love it! Samantha Wills designs are flawless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mel! I absolutely love Samantha Wills designs. Every design is so beautiful!

      Delete
  5. Why are you so cool and awesome with nail polish? I looove this so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you're too kind Ash! Glad you like it =)

      Delete
  6. That design actually turned out great! I love how it matches your ring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mani =) It just turned out differently to what I had in mind!

      Delete
  7. I will definitely recreate it, do you remember that I have a very similar ring (though quite smaller)?
    But I do not have the plate... I'll have to think about an alternative version...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do remember your ring!! I've always wanted something similar since seeing it =) perhaps you could flick the polish onto your nails to get a similar effect? I really do suggest buying the plate though!

      Delete
  8. I have this ring it's so pretty. Your nails are absolutely not a fail - they look amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...