Lime Crime Crema De Limon plus a little glitter!

I've wanted to try Lime Crime polishes for the longest time and Ange and Anita very kindly picked me up a bottle when they went to IMATS a few weeks back!! I love yellow and they gifted me the cute Crema De Limon and I have some quick swatches for you today.

 photo IMG_8510copy_zpse62223a2.png
 photo IMG_8473copy_zps1e7757d9.png

Crema De Limon is a pale yellow pastel creme. Application wasn't as good as I hoped but I think I rushed when applying it so I had to use 3 coats for opacity. The brush is great to use and it dries quickly to a glossy finish. During the warmer months I can't get enough of yellow so I'm going to be wearing this a lot!

 photo IMG_8484copy_zps53da6858.png

 photo IMG_8485copy_zpsf17dc0ac.png

I decided to add some glitter to spice things up a bit! I used 2 coats of Sephora by OPI Only Gold For Me Top Coat.

 photo IMG_8566copy_zps5cad1d9b.png
 photo IMG_8540copy_zps9e53d863.png

Thank you so much for my 1st Lime Crime polish ladies!!  You can check out Anita's haul and Ange's haul videos to see what else they bought! Thanks for looking as always =)

6 comments:

  1. I love love love that colour! I wish I had of gotten someone to pick me up some goodies at IMATS but I didn't think ahead unfortunately. This yellow is perfect for the warmer weather too :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one's a pretty color! I would love to get it some day. & love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really too bad Lime Crime is the worst company to buy from, from running charity scams to an overall horrid treatment of their customers. Their cosmetics are also known to be repackaged private label, hence the poor quality. But really with a lipstick sold for $16 when it's probably worth $1,60 (the packaging being what costs the most), what do you expect from a known con artist such as Xenia "Doe Deere" Vorotova.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww it's such a pretty pastel yellow colour :3
    Perfect for summer !

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post I like the shade I have never tried Lime crime but I tend to use the polishes in my price range unless Im given polish as a gift which is nice.thanks for sharing :)new follower here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...