Review: Essence Hot Winter Drinks hand creams

I've been waiting for these Essence Winter Edition hand creams to be released here for ages after Moni mentioned them and they are FINALLY out!! Squeeeeeeeeee. They come in 3 different scents and they are super yummy - Caramel Hot Chocolate, Gingerbread Chai Latte and Apple Cinnamon Punch. And the best part? They are an absolute steal at only $2!!

 photo IMG_2709copy_zps6dc774c9.png

What they say:

"Do you prefer hot chocolate, chai latte or punch? With the new essence trend edition “24h hand protection balm –hot winter drinks”, the cold winter months are sure to turn into a real pampering experience.. softly fragranced combinations of aromatic hot drinks and wintertime delicacies such as caramel, gingerbread and cinnamon create the flair of cozy coffee shop visits with your best friend – you’ll soon forget the cold, wet weather outside!"

 photo IMG_2711copy_zps01257714.png

Caramel Hot Chocolate smells divine and just like a warm hot chocolate. I love sweet scented body lotions because you get the amazing smell without all the calories HAHA.

 photo IMG_2712copy_zps6b4b82cb.png

Apple Cinnamon Punch puts me in the mood for hot apple cider! The cinnammon isn't too strong once you apply it but in the tube smells quite strong.

 photo IMG_2710copy_zps0e57b531.png

Gingerbread Chai Latte is a mix of spices and does remind me of a chai latte. I can smell more cinnamon in this than the Apple Cinnamon Punch!

 photo IMG_2713copy_zpse85c0d23.png

Overall: These are an absolute steal and they smell so heavenly!! Good enough to eat!! They smell sweet but not too overpowering or sickly - except for Gingerbread Chai Latte which is my least favourite as I found it a bit too much after a little while. They absorb really quickly and don't leave any sticky residue. They aren't the most moisturising hand creams out there though so these are for on the go and definitely just for the lovely scents. But for $2 I ain't complaining!

They are the perfect handbag size which is fantastic because I can't go anywhere without hand cream. Plus you know I love LE Essence stuff so I just may have bought a few backup tubes and some for swaps Xp My favourite is Caramel Hot Chocolate.

Details: The Essence Winter Edition hand creams are available from Priceline and Target for $1.95.  They haven't sold very quickly so I've seen lots of near full displays!!

Do you like yummy smelling hand creams as much as I do? Thanks for looking as always!!

14 comments:

  1. These sound as though they'd smell so amazing! The scents are perfect for winter time. And for only $2! What a bargain.

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are just perfect for winter time!! Plus they make you want a nice warm drink too haha.

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh these sound amazing! I wish Essence would turn up in NZ sometime :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope they do too!! Fingers crossed it won't be long =)

      Delete
  3. I love these handcreams!! I have their Raspberry chocolate one..smells very lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGISH raspberry choc sounds amazing!! Unfortunately we didn't get the hand creams last year. Hopefully they'll have it again next year or something!

      Delete
  4. They look amazing, but I can't find any Essence scented hand creams in the UK :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no that sucks!! I hope they stock Essence there soon =)

      Delete
  5. I'm going to have to look to see if I can buy these anywhere in my area, they look like they smell amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely do Abby!! Good luck hunting them down!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for this post. I have to go out and get them hehe. The packaging is so cute =) I can't believe it's such a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pmg 2 AUD?!!¨holycow. that's like half of the price here.
    But what a steal. They smell fab. But now that it's gotten warmer I kinda prever other hand stuff. Even though it's moisturizing and nice I have the image in my mind of "stickiness" when I smell these scents XD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...