Farewell Google Reader!

As you've probably heard by now, Google Reader will no longer be available from Monday July 1st. Farewell Reader you've served us well! But not to worry there are other ways to keep up with my ramblings!

 photo 0c1699c8-df31-414b-8e00-39ea03a7a3f9_zpsc825ce8b.jpg
Source

You can follow Cosmetic Cupcake with Blog Lovin' here. It's really easy to use and I like that it gives a summary of new posts. They have an iPhone, iPad and Android app too so you can read on the go as well! It's easy to import your blogs from Google Reader too.

You can also Cosmetic Cupcake using Feedly here. The hubby likes to keep up with his sites using Feedly but I personally prefer Bloglovin'! Again it's super easy to import your blogs from Reader and they have apps for on the go too.

You can also follow me on the usual Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

I hope you continue to read my blog! The blog will be getting a much needed makeover so it might look a bit strange over the next few days - just bear with me! Thanks for looking as always =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...