OPI Langham Pink swatches and degustation at Galileo Restaurant, The Langham Sydney

A few months back I went for a fab dinner with Jade and A at Galileo Restaurant at The Langham. After dinner we checked out the gift shop and lo and behold came across an OPI nail polish created especially for Langham Hotels! I didn't even know it existed! Being a sucker lover for limited edition products and pink polishes of course I had to pick up a bottle of Langham Pink. We each bought a bottle bottle actually!

 photo IMG_2871copy_zps37d29fa2.png

Langham Pink was created in 2011 to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the Langham Groups signature pink which is used throughout their hotels worldwide. It's a gorgeous cherry blossom pink creme and just the sort of shade I love! Application wasn't pretty good and it was opaque in 3 coats which is pictured.

 photo IMG_2886copy_zpsb672d026.png

Close up:

 photo IMG_2901closeupcopy_zps98a5b3e3.png

 photo IMG_2906copy_zps4395f135.png

Details: OPI Langham Pink is available exclusively at Langham Hotels for $16.95Aus.

The restaurant! Galileo Restaurant is located in the Langham Hotel (formerly the Observatory Hotel) in the city and the decor is just gorgeous.

 photo 1copy_zps44240895.png

We had the degustation with all the trimmings (yes we got the cheese platter and also tea and petit fours!!) for a fantastic price because A got us a great deal!

 photo 2copy_zps009c316c.png

The food was excellent and service was fantastic too. We literally had to roll ourselves out of there afterwards lol. I'd definitely recommend going there!

 photo photo1copy_zpsf09ba39a.png

 photo photo2copy_zps77775316.png

 photo photo3copy_zps8031a6c9.png

I love discovering new polishes when I least expect too!! Hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for looking as always =)

10 comments:

  1. That pink is so bright and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polish is beautiful and the food!!! OMG I'm starving now! Haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL oops! The polish is so gorgeous - definitely my favourite OPI pink!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh this is a gorgeous polish! I'm stoked because I'm going to stay in the Langham when I visit Sydney for IMATS so I'll definitely be keeping a look out for this... as I'm a "lover" of limited editions too! :D
    Also the food looks delish! I have visited the Langham in Melbourne for High Tea and loved it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeek that's so awesome Jasmine!! Definitely pick it up ;) Hope you have a fab stay there, the hotel is just gorgeous. I've heard awesome things about the spa there too so maybe check it out!!

      Delete
  4. Hey, I love the color od the polish! It looks like candyfloss :D
    I can´t watch those photos of food anymore, I would eat it all :D

    http://anesagill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty looks like the perfect pink!! that dessert platter looks ahhhmazing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveee the decor of The Langham, so gorgeous and vintage!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...